Complaint Review: Kass Shuler P.A.

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: heartsbaby — boca Florida United States of America
Kass Shuler P.A.
1505 N. Florida Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

Kass Shuler P.A. Foreclosure Attorneys that charge ridiculous fees and give you no time to pay them! Tampa, Florida

I lost my job for about a yr and after having my house for over 12 years and paying on time, I feel into hard times and fell behind my mortgage.  However since July 2012 I have been trying to pay the $16,000 debt, then when I sent it was late, so they added more "Attorney's fees" to make it $18,343 in August and gave me 7 business days to get the money and get it to them before the 7 days was up.

Of course, I didn't make the deadline, so again more atty fees added for a total of $21, 787 and this time they gave me 5 business to get the money and get it to them (during the the Thanksgiving week). I was told reinstatement quotes should be at least 30 days long - how are they getting away with 5, 6 7, 8 days in quotes???

They received the money one day late and again they added $2,200 of more attnys fees - we are not at over $23,000 to reinstate my loan, and I  have been trying to pay the reinstatement fee for over 5 months with no avail. From July to Nov, they have added over $8,000 in atty fees - how is that possible??? There is something shady going on in the firm.

Wellsfargo says they cant do anything so now I am stuck.  I don't have any more money and am about to lose my home.

DON'T do business with this firm!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kass-Shuler-PA/Tampa-Florida-33602/Kass-Shuler-PA-Foreclosure-Attorneys-that-charge-ridiculous-fees-and-give-you-no-time-t-978820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kass Shuler P.A.