Complaint Review: Kat Stacks

• Updated: Tue, August 31, 2010

• Reported By: Yendi — Bronx New York United States of America
Kat Stacks

Kat Stacks Is At It Again! Internet

Once again Kat Stacks has schemed and lied by way of the! This time she gave out my telephone number!

On Sunday August 29, 2010 I did a Sirius radio station interview with Ahkee Anthony expressing the agony that Kat Stacks has put me through.  The credibility of my story was originally in question because she denied ever knowing me. Then Kat Stacks did the unthinkable. The moment that someone called the radio show and confessed that they believed me, Stacks felt there was nothing more to hide! She posted my phone number on her twitter page for the whole world to see, claiming that MY NUMBER was her office number and that fans could contact her.

Being that Kat Stacks has over 117,000 avid followers on Twitter, and put my phone number on the WORLD WIDE web, my cell phone is in complete overload. [continued below]....

..... I downloaded a call blocker but I am not satisfied with just a call blocker. She provided my number to her followers hoping/knowing that I would be harassed by strangers and have to change my number. Since changing such an important number is not an option I would like to sue this self proclaimed "Queen of the Media" for fraud and impersonation. If any lawyers of law enforcement agencies are reading this, please contact me at (((REDACTED)))@yahoo.com.

A famous basketball player has already offered 5,000 on a popular urban website to anyone who would physically harm Kat Stacks. She is a menace to society and I would like to trump her career before it starts!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2010 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kat-Stacks/internet/Kat-Stacks-Is-At-It-Again-Internet-636147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kat Stacks