- Report: #1038681
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Kate Gladstone
Kate Gladstone6-B Weis Road Albany, New York United States of America
Kate Gladstone Handwriting Repair She is rude, ignorant, and poor Albany, New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
(1) living in a $ 900 shack apartment (that is dirt poor here in New York)
(2) has no vehicle
(3) has no post office box and instead is dumb enough to put her real, physical address on the internet for any loony or dangerous person to find
(4) her reputation and CV is all self-proported things or things you have to pay to be in such as the Who's Who books. Everyone knows they are nothing.
(5) Then when a friend of mine in California posted something on Twitter about handwriting she confronted my friend repeatedly in a harassing manner and insulted him. [continued below]....
Clearly her rudeness, narcissism, arrogance and the like are all to cover for her sad feelings of inferiority. She needs to focus on her own issues instead of harassing people that are way better than her in this field. All they do is laugh at this ignorant worm.
BEWARE OF THE FREAK in ELTON JOHN GLASSES!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kate-Gladstone/Albany-New-York-12208/Kate-Gladstone-Handwriting-Repair-She-is-rude-ignorant-and-poor-Albany-New-York-1038681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.