Complaint Review: Kathleen Dan Jessica

• Reported By: Carla — Elizabeth New Jersey
Kathleen Dan Jessica
21 SAPON ROAD, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA Internet United States of America

Kathleen Dan Jessica Complaint Review Abeokuta, Internet

I was trying to sell my Iphone 5 on Craigslist, and got an email from a guy who wanted me to contact his "sister" about selling her my phone. He supplied me with a google voice number of 7708105029 (770) 810 5029

770.810.5529, and she gave me the email kathleen.d@wildblue.net

I called and she didn't pick up, she sent me a text saying she was hearing impaired and working in Alaska for Halliburton, and was trying to purchase the phone for her husband in Nigeria.

I sent her an actual paypal request for $750.00,the asking price plus shipping costs to Nigeria for my UPS quote. (She told me she only wanted USPS EMS Express, and she would pay my UPS quote, but please send me back the difference of cost, because USPS will be cheaper - HAH)

Anyways, she sends me back a fake paypal email that looked like it came from an actual @paypal.com email, but that was her user name - the actual email was pay_pal_customer_cared@secureroot.com - and it was not very good English that "PAYPAL" was sending me. It told me that for security for both of us I needed to ship out the phone and send the tracking number to and once they confirmed the package they would release my funds. Im trying to put as much in here as I can, because they are going to change their name, email and phone number of course, but hopefully not this fake pay pal email. Please be careful everyone if you're trying to do this type of stuff and sell your phone - only deal locally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kathleen-Dan-Jessica/internet/Kathleen-Dan-Jessica-Complaint-Review-Abeokuta-Internet-1044100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kathleen Dan Jessica