Complaint Review: Kathleen Dan Jessica

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Marcus — Fort Collins Colorado
Kathleen Dan Jessica
No 21 Sapon Road, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria Internet United States of America

Kathleen Dan Jessica kathleen.d@wildblue.net Tried to scam me by "purchasing" my HTC One S phone over craigslist, and communicated with me via text message over google voice, and sent me fake pay pal money confirmations Abeokuta, Ogun State,, Internet

I was trying to sell my HTC One S on Craigslist, and got an email from a guy who wanted me to contact his "sister" about selling her my phone. He supplied me with a google voice number of 7708105029 (770) 810 5029    770.810.5529, and she gave me the email kathleen.d@wildblue.net

I called and she didn't pick up, she sent me a text saying she was hearing impaired and working in Alaska for Halliburton, and was trying to purchase the phone for her husband in Nigeria. I knew this was a scam, but wanted to see how it was going to go...

I sent her an actual paypal request for $454.31 - the asking price plus shipping costs to Nigeria for my UPS quote. (She told me she only wanted USPS EMS Express, and she would pay my UPS quote, but please send me back the difference of cost, because USPS will be cheaper - HAH)

Anyways, she sends me back a fake paypal email  that looked like it came from an actual @paypal.com email, but that was her user name - the actual email was pay_pal_customer_cared@secureroot.com - and it was not very good English that "PAYPAL" was sending me. It told me that for security for both of us I needed to ship out the phone and send the tracking number to <pay_pal_customer_cared@secureroot.com> and once they confirmed the package they would release my funds. Im trying to put as much in here as I can, because they are going to change their name, email and phone number of course, but hopefully not this fake pay pal email. Please be careful everyone if you're trying to do this type of stuff and sell your phone - only deal locally. I'm lucky I'm versed to these situations and smelled a scam from the beginning. Unfortunately there's all these losers in the world who are going to hell and give people a bad name, because they;re the leeches of society that try and live off everyone else. To any of you scammers who are reading this, YOU ARE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. YOU'RE GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY AND I HOPE YOU LEARN TO BE A HUMAN BEING OF DIGNITY AND DECENCY. YOU SHOULD BE CASTRATED AND HUNG BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSERS THIS PLANET HAS TO OFFER.

Anyways, I hope this helped someone - BE CAREFUL!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kathleen-Dan-Jessica/internet/Kathleen-Dan-Jessica-kathleendwildbluenet-Tried-to-scam-me-by-purchasing-my-HTC-One-S-1044022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kathleen Dan Jessica