Complaint Review: Kathleen Holiday Smith

• Updated: Sun, August 26, 2012

• Reported By: Karin — Michigan United States of America
Kathleen Holiday Smith
Reepsville Road Vale, North Carolina United States of America

Kathleen Holiday Smith Kathryn Holiday BEWARE HORSE BUYERS.... Vale, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: You are so very welcome!

*Consumer Comment: Kathryn Holiday, Cynthia Sheppard, Dianne Coffey/Coffman, Bobby CROOKS Do Not Buy From These People

Please read my experience with this VERY CROOKED HORSE dealer....mine can be found under the search for Kathryn Holiday. Many alias names...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kathleen-Holiday-Smith/Vale-North-Carolina-/Kathleen-Holiday-Smith-Kathryn-Holiday-BEWARE-HORSE-BUYERS-Vale-North-Carolina-749612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kathleen Holiday Smith

You are so very welcome!

AUTHOR: Horses&Bullies - ()

Jamie,

I am so thankful you did your research.  I'm glad I could stop one person from purchasing a horse from these so-called people.

Catherine

AUTHOR: Horses&Bullies - (USA)

Please do not buy a horse from any person with this name or very close and ask for a copy of the Coggins so the vet can be called beforehand.  The vet who pulled the Coggins in our case was Melissa Matthews in Vale, NC.  I have called her just to make her aware to what is going on.  Cynthia Sheppard was the so called "Owner" on the Coggins.  I was scammed!  Obviously they use many aliases.  If anyone says a horse is "PERFECT" and is close to everything you are looking for in any part of NC please investigate into the seller before buying.  I wish we had done this but I fell in love with the picture, description and 50+ videos of the horse.  I was told never to buy a horse off the internet but I was so worried that someone else would buy her I just had to do it.  Almost 10 months later she is finally trusting us a little more each day but it is a work in progress.  PLEASE BEWARE!