Complaint Review: Kathleen Pennington - Miss Irene's Catering

• Submitted: Fri, July 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 24, 2009

• Reported By:north hollywood California
Kathleen Pennington - Miss Irene's Catering
34489 Imperial Blvd Van Nuys, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 661-600-6242
  • Web:
  • Category: Caterers

Kathleen Pennington - Miss Irene's Catering Terible service, late to set every day, not enough food, we fired her and she won't pay me back for the day she did not cater for us Van Nuys California

I don't understand why Kathleen Pennington continually refuses to do the right thing.

I PAID her to cater my film for 5 days. She catered for 4 days, almost every day was late. There were never enough portions for everyone, one day we even had to ask a woman living near by set to use her kitchen to warm it up for us. So naturally I would like to be reimbursed the FULL $150 dollars for the 5th day that She did not provide for.

I am not the kind of person who deals with this kind of tomfoolery. She are behaving VERY UNprofessionally, never answering calls until I trick her by calling from a different number, not returning my NUMEROUS messages, nor returning ANY of my emails.

I have been nothing but polite and civil up until now, but I am reaching my wits end.

I am a full time student to whom every dollar matters. So 150 dollars matters quite a bit.

I do not want this to become a problem. (any more than it already is

I've been trying to get her to pay me back for a MONTH. Shehas said "tomorrow" way too many times.

I was paying her 150 dollars a day to feed my crew of less than 15 people. I figured she could manage for 10 bucks a head.

I fired her after the 4th day of her shoddy service and bought Subway instead. Everyone was then happily fed for 5 bucks a head.

Do NOT work with this woman. She is very nice up front, but is truly nothing more than a lazy thief.

Chadith
north hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2009 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kathleen-Pennington-Miss-Irenes-Catering/Van-Nuys-California-91401/Kathleen-Pennington-Miss-Irenes-Catering-Terible-service-late-to-set-every-day-not-en-473163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kathleen Pennington - Miss Irene's Catering