Complaint Review: Kathleen Ruddell Pump Top World

• Updated: Tue, June 17, 2014

• Reported By:folsom California
Kathleen Ruddell Pump Top World
otv-inc.ocm Nationwide U.S.A.

Kathleen Ruddell, Pump Top World This company is a phony. This woman has changed the name of the company so many times. Anyone who does business with her is likely to lose their money. God help you Stateline Nevada Greg and Kathleen are coming to town. Stateline Nevada

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Hopefully its all over now....

*Consumer Comment: The Ruddell's Are Snakes and Liars!!

*UPDATE Employee: She even ripped off her HOUSECLEANERS (South Lake Tahoe, CA)

*Author of original report: Kathleen You Don't Answer The Issues

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kathleen's Response:

*Author of original report: Kathleen Lies

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kathleen's Response:

Kathleen and Gregory have re-invented themselvse again at pumptopworld.com. they have renamed the compnany many times to avoid paying taxes. Try Otvy-Inc or PTI Media but she has other names going back to 1994.

Any body seeing this website should go away quickly. These people are con artists and will take your money and run. Trust me I have been conned by them. you will never see your money again.

Leilaini
folsom, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2009 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kathleen-Ruddell-Pump-Top-World/nationwide/Kathleen-Ruddell-Pump-Top-World-This-company-is-a-phony-This-woman-has-changed-the-name-437218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kathleen Ruddell Pump Top World

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Hopefully its all over now....

AUTHOR: Robb - ()

Well - when I started this original post in 2006, when they were PTI Media Networks, I had no idea it would continue on this long.  Everything you've read about Kathleen and Greg Ruddell is 100% true, their personal comments are complete BS.  Now that Kathleen has passed away, so I've heard, maybe Greg will see the light and stop scamming honest people, I dont think Kathleen is seeing the light right now, if you know what I mean..

They had a really good thing going back in the day, but greed took over their lives, and now Karma kicked in!! No Bueno!!

The Ruddell's Are Snakes and Liars!!

AUTHOR: Anon61 - (U.S.A.)

My name is Greg Gardner and I was the Branch Manager for Talent Tree Staffing Agency.  I trusted Kathleen to do the right thing and took her on as a client providing payroll services and recruitment services so she could run her "business."

My reward for trusting her cost my company 90K.  She always had a story as to why she couldn't pay and I believe her and trusted her to my own detriment.  I am not some disgruntled employee as she likes to blame, I am a man who conducted business honorably with this "snake" and it nearly cost me my job.  I have years of experience in the staffing industry and my reputation is impeccable.  So, any spin the Ruddell's try to put on this is garbage!!

These people should be stopped and put in jail.  She actually had me hire her son, so she could avoid paying him.  I never received a dime for the services we provided to this company.  I will do all I can to warn anyone not to do business with them.  It is my hope that someday they will cross the wrong path and justice will be served.  I could care less about your cancer Kathleen, maybe it is just karma.

She even ripped off her HOUSECLEANERS (South Lake Tahoe, CA)

AUTHOR: Slt Cleaners - (U.S.A.)

These people need to be stopped. My wife and I run a "mom & pop" cleaning business and have sunk many man hours down the drain with these people.

At first all was well, we were paid in cash. Then they tried to pay with checks that bounced. Foolishly we trusted them to do right by us and we continued our services for them. We are now out over $1500.

I would like to be contacted by others that have been ripped off by them. I am willing to meet face-to-face with you in order to share intel on these shysters. I am currently doing my own follow ups on these people and would like to form a group to bring them to justice.

Kathleen You Don't Answer The Issues

AUTHOR: Leilaini - (U.S.A.)

Kathleen does not answer the pertinent question. Why are you in litigation with multiple companies and employees and why did you suddenly relocate to Nevada? Is it to avoid prosecution? If you are innocent of these allegations, why don't you respond about the lawsuits against you and the fact that you bounce checks to many vendors and to employees very much post your supposed cancer issue. I never saw you or your family doing without even when you didn't pay your employees. I suggest anyone reading this post check with At&T, PG&E, Sacramento Superior Court and the El Dorado Superior Court about her activities. This is a woman who drives her Mercedes to court removes her rings and tell's the court that she has no money. All the previous posts about her are true. I am not a competitor but a concerned ex-employee.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kathleen's Response:

AUTHOR: Owner - (U.S.A.)

It's all too obvious that this is the work of a competitor. Ask James Douglas in Sales if you are interested in getting the latest sales infomation.
My name is Kathleen and I am the President and CEO of OTV Inc / PumpTopWorld.
In 1994 I knocked on a gas station door and asked if I could lease their pump top space above the gas pump. Within a week I sold 48 ads and realized the potential for new advertising venue. From that year to now our company has been successful in establishing relationships and business from the largest corporations and ad agencies in the world. We also have a database of over 40,000 gas station partners throughout the US. Our years of success have been through building long term relationships with our clients and partners and providing excellent customer service. As a result we have created a brand new medium for advertisers which have grown into a multimillion dollar business.
In the year 2000 I discovered I had breast cancer and went through a very aggressive cancer treatment, chemotherapy, radiation, and several surgeries. Even though I was extremely ill during this period of my life I stayed committed to my family, employees and maintained the level of customer service my clients had grown to expect.
Sales were slow because of my difficulty to lead the team while I was ill and a few of my employees took me to the labor board as we agreed to hold their payroll checks. Unfortunately some of these employees were my family members and they have been paid in full.
To date, I am a 9 year cancer survivor. Greg and I stay stead fast in our commitment to god, family, employees and our customers.
To all, we do not recognize the people or the persons that have posted these complaints, as they hide behind fictitious names but we suspect that it is one of our competitors or a former disgruntled employee.
Thank for allowing me to share my side of the story and or success.
Kathleen

Kathleen Lies

AUTHOR: Leilaini - (U.S.A.)

Kathleen you are just a con person. You are in litigation with many company's for non payment. Just to name a few: Hughes Network, Talent Tree employment Services, Santa Barbara Counrty, and many gas stations. How do you sleep at night? Your statements about god are so over the top. You use your supposed breast cancer situation as a please give me your vote. Well I never saw all the scars that you claim. You need to go away. By the way you should stop bouncing checks, you wil end up in jail.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kathleen's Response:

AUTHOR: Kathleen@pumptopworld.com - (U.S.A.)

My name is Kathleen and I am the President and CEO of OTV Inc / PumpTopWorld.
Thank for allowing me to share my side of the story and or success.
Kathleen