Complaint Review: Kathryn Holiday, Bobby Haskill

• Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: Iluvmyhorses — Petoskey Michigan United States of America
Kathryn Holiday, Bobby Haskill
Reepsville Road Vale, North Carolina United States of America

Kathryn Holiday, Bobby Haskill Kathryn Holiday, Haskil, Kathleen Holiday, Smith Magic, Black TWH Vale, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Kathryn Holiday, Cynthia Sheppard, Dianne Coffey/Coffman

*General Comment: Kathryn Holiday

*Consumer Comment: They are at it again!!

*Consumer Comment: Yep, same ones

*Consumer Comment: sorry to hear :(

I bought the Black TWH at the same time you bought the pony.  However, the owner's name was "Melissa" but stupid me made the check out to "Kathryn Holiday" her "mom"    My horses name was Magic.  The name has been used over and over again in her ads I see.   We drove 1000 miles to pick up this horse a year ago   Our story can be found when you search for "Kathryn Holiday" in the search bar at the top.

She wanted to have her shipped and now I know why.  She was so ill and found out...pregnant! the baby was a beauty and gaited.   Found a home for her thank gosh.   I think the mare fell on bad times (before and after they got her)  and these IDIOTS picked her up (didnt feed her) at the sale and sold her to us via Dreamhorse.   Luckily, I saved a couple of the pictures on my fb when I became interested in her and she matched the videos.

She has taken  a long time to trust us.  We, thank gosh, absolutely love her.  She goes to a good trainer to see how she is trained for the trails, etc.  end of April.   But.....I am sure the papers are not hers.   The Coggins was pulled at the Vale Horse Auction on March 25, 2011.   She coudn't produce travel health certificate   I know why....the snotty nose would have never passed.

We were just lucky she is turning out to be a sweetheart.  Not the one that meets you at the gate, but is gentle.  I hope these people get stopped somehow....I guess there is a way to report them on Dreamhorse from what these others are saying.  I have made it my mission to find more out about "Magic"  who we now call Splash as well as stopping these dangerous, rotten horse traders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kathryn-Holiday-Bobby-Haskill/Vale-North-Carolina-/Kathryn-Holiday-Bobby-Haskill-Kathryn-Holiday-Haskil-Kathleen-Holiday-Smith-Magic-Bla-856783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kathryn Holiday, Bobby Haskill

Kathryn Holiday, Cynthia Sheppard, Dianne Coffey/Coffman

AUTHOR: Horses&Bullies - (USA)

This sounds exactly like what happened to us.  We purchased our horse off of HorseTopia.  I have contacted the Vet who pulled the Coggins to make them aware of the kind of people they are dealing with and HorseTopia as I found an ad similar to the one I fell for.  They removed it thank goodness.  I purchased a paint mare in November of 2011 and was also told she was a lesson horse, great for kids, SOUND, easy keeper, meets you at the fence, etc...

She was underweight and I was told she was on turn out only as the owners did not pay for her board.  How do these people sleep at night knowing that some of us purchased the horses for our children?  The woman I spoke with went on and on about how gentle and great for a child this horse was.  I also received at least 50+ videos on Photobucket and was told she had 54 calls for her and that she would not sell her out from under me.  What a fool I was.

I have her parents papers and her registration....who knows who they really belong to...  After almost 10 months I absolutely love my horse but have not ridden her to this day as she is an endurance horse and takes off not to mention we took her to the trainer and she bowed her tendon the first week and had to stall board for 3 months an hour away from home....ugh....I would love to stop these scammers, liars and the fraudulent sale of horses.

#2 General Comment

Kathryn Holiday

AUTHOR: bradmartini - (United States of America)

Could someone contact me in regards to Kathryn Holiday. Id like to know more about her so I can avoid being ripped off

bradmartini1972@gmail.com

They are at it again!!

AUTHOR: TWHlover - (United States of America)

Check out dreamhorse and horsetopia - they are at it again!  I've flagged the one on dreamhorse, but don't think I can on horsetopia??

Yep, same ones

AUTHOR: NAHC - (USA)

Yep, me again.  Wow, I have not been on here in a while and I see a LOT of people have been taken by these people.  I look daily so I will start flagging away as much as possible.  Wish we could do more.  Any ideas, let me know.  MY report is dated 12/18/11 on here so you can reply to it.

sorry to hear :(

AUTHOR: twhlover - (United States of America)

Sorry to hear you have dealt with these awful people. They will stop at nothing to make a dollar, and they will continue. So if we all keep our eyes open, check the ads as often as possible (everyday!!)in the eastern areas...N.C., S.C., VA., etc...they do both gaited and non-gaited...pictures are usually photo-shopped and sometimes blurry...generally 1/2 temp...beginner/confidence builder type horses...between 2000-3000...sometimes less...and they may start changing things up too...but I can tell...suspicious ads need to be red flagged...together we can all help!!!