rank

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Trusted Realtor — Sacramento California United States of America
Katrina Arnaud
3720 McKinley Blvd SacramEnto, California United States of America

Katrina Arnaud LYING DECEIVING FRAUD DO NOT TRUST IDENTITY THIEF POSING AS A NOTARY! Sacramento, California

I have been a trusted real estate professional in Sacramento for over 20 years and have never experienced a person as despicable as Katrina Arnaud! I came into contact with Katrina Arnaud about four months ago after finding her online, my notary for over 12 years finally retired and I was in need of someone to fill his place. After researching multiple sites online I found what appeared to be a good replacement, Katrina Arnaud. Little did I know Katrina Arnaud has gone to great lengths to cover up and hide her criminal and checkered personal and professional past. I would have never expected a seasoned sixty year old notary with a seemingly unblemished background online, to be capable of such criminal acts. I first contacted Katrina Arnaud to notarize some documents for a few of my current clients, and after multiple signings she seemed very nice and very capable, so of course I thought nothing more then I had fund a good quality person that I could rely upon for signings. But little did I know Katrina Arnaud is a THIEF, she has been forging documents, and stealing individuals identities for over the past 5 years. I had know idea about her criminal acts until I was recently contacted by fraud investigation detective from the California Attorney Generals office, and the California Bureau of Investigation. I am SHOCKED that I had now idea the type of individual i was dealing with, and extremely embarrassed that I allowed her to take advantage of myself, my clients, and my friends. Please learn from my lesson, and stay as far away from this CRIMINAL as possible, she is not to be trusted at all and hopefully will be behind bars soon where she belongs for all the destruction that she has caused!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Katrina-Arnaud/SacramEnto-California-95816/Katrina-Arnaud-LYING-DECEIVING-FRAUD-DO-NOT-TRUST-IDENTITY-THIEF-POSING-AS-A-NOTARY-Sacr-1011470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Katrina Arnaud