Complaint Review: Katrina Arnaud

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Trusted Realtor — Sacramento California United States of America
Katrina Arnaud
3720 McKinley Blvd SacramEnto, California United States of America

Katrina Arnaud LYING DECEIVING FRAUD DO NOT TRUST IDENTITY THIEF POSING AS A NOTARY! Sacramento, California

*Consumer Comment: Libelous review

I have been a trusted real estate professional in Sacramento for over 20 years and have never experienced a person as despicable as Katrina Arnaud! I came into contact with Katrina Arnaud about four months ago after finding her online, my notary for over 12 years finally retired and I was in need of someone to fill his place. After researching multiple sites online I found what appeared to be a good replacement, Katrina Arnaud. Little did I know Katrina Arnaud has gone to great lengths to cover up and hide her criminal and checkered personal and professional past. I would have never expected a seasoned sixty year old notary with a seemingly unblemished background online, to be capable of such criminal acts. I first contacted Katrina Arnaud to notarize some documents for a few of my current clients, and after multiple signings she seemed very nice and very capable, so of course I thought nothing more then I had fund a good quality person that I could rely upon for signings. But little did I know Katrina Arnaud is a THIEF, she has been forging documents, and stealing individuals identities for over the past 5 years. I had know idea about her criminal acts until I was recently contacted by fraud investigation detective from the California Attorney Generals office, and the California Bureau of Investigation. I am SHOCKED that I had now idea the type of individual i was dealing with, and extremely embarrassed that I allowed her to take advantage of myself, my clients, and my friends. Please learn from my lesson, and stay as far away from this CRIMINAL as possible, she is not to be trusted at all and hopefully will be behind bars soon where she belongs for all the destruction that she has caused!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Katrina-Arnaud/SacramEnto-California-95816/Katrina-Arnaud-LYING-DECEIVING-FRAUD-DO-NOT-TRUST-IDENTITY-THIEF-POSING-AS-A-NOTARY-Sacr-1011470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Katrina Arnaud

Libelous review

AUTHOR: Haley - (USA)

I was stunned to see a qualified, ethical notary reviewed this way. It behooves readers of this review to seek more balanced reviews of Katrina's work. Notary123 has numerous sterling reveiws from delighted clients. It's hard to imagine that this item hasn't been refuted or removed from your site. Assertions like this border on laughable given the overwhelmingly positive experiences clients have had with this notary.

This sample much more accurately represents the ethical, courteous service Katrina provides to her clients. What a shame that this site was used to smear a dedicated professional.

Ms. Arnaud was very professional, gracious, and kind to an elderly relative when we arranged for notarization of legal documents at her home. We appreciate her interest in people and good humor, and careful attention to detail in reviewing documents prior to signature,

carl treseder on 11/25/2014 10:24:42 AM

This woman is fantastic. A rental house sale in another state was to close the following morning and a family member had neglected to tell me I had to have this one particular paper notarized. Katrina came out in the middle of the night to meet me. She's knowledgable, bright,and has a great sense of humor. She did everything that had to be done from her house as my printer is broken, so all I had to do was sign and email when we were finished. She saved our whole family, really, not just me. She's a saint! I'll recommend her for anything to do with notarizing and to everyone I know. I'll never forget her.

Jacqueline Baker on 5/4/2013 8:50:44 PM

Just Awesome!!! Very smart, quick, and was able to meet me late at night on a last minute notice. She notorized an application form needed for CA Dept of Corrections. When I find someone that has helped me as she did, I will forever recommend her to others.
Wayne Dawson

Wayne Dawson on 4/25/2013 11:04:17 AM

Katrina was a godsend as she was able to assist me and my client with obtaining the necessary documentation from the Secretary of State by visiting their office.

Important documents needed quick attention vs. having to wait the requisite four weeks timeframe from submitting it by mail.

Thanks Katrina. You were/are a lifesaver.

Greg C. on 11/21/2012 1:56:08 AM

Such a knowledgeable professional person. She responded to my request for information and general know how. We are blessed to have people like her!

Jimmie  on 5/30/2012 1:25:08 AM

My father wanted to appoint me as his legal agent by completing a "Power of Attorney" and we didn't want to drive all over looking for a notary. I looked up mobile notary services on the internet. The first number I called claimed to be a "24 hour" service and didn't even answer their phone. Katrina answered after the first ring. She was knowledgeable, polite and extremely flexible with a time to meet with us. She came directly to my house and even came back a second time because we weren't quite prepared the first time. She was upbeat and such a great person that Daddy was very comfortable with her. He referred to her as a "kind, rare breed". Her gracious ways literally brought a tear toe his eye. Thank you so much for referring us to her. We greatly appreciate your service!

Katt Gentry on 2/25/2012 5:30:42 PM

I recieved an email from my attny in Alaska informing me he needed some documents signed right away. I opend a new window and prceeded to search for a notary to notorize the docs. as soon as possible so I could get them to my attny right away. I found Katrina and she said she could come by in an hour. When she arrived it was like a ray of sunshine entered my house at the same time. She is a wonderful person and loved my animals. (which I have a few). She was very helpful and explained everything.

It is nice to meet people who really do enjoy their job!
thanx, Cindy

Cindy Toloff on 8/31/2011 4:10:08 PM

Katrina helped me process some documents at the SOS office and she was efficient, fun to work with and full of useful information about many aspects of the notary business as she has very deep experience in this industry. I would highly recommend her for any type of notary work.

Eli A on 7/19/2011 7:46:04 PM

Great service and efficient!

Erika Cer on 5/25/2011 11:21:59 AM

She is a great notary! With our company in Los Angeles, she does a great job on handling signings for our customers on her area.

Jorge Retana on 4/18/2011 7:28:49 PM

Katrina was very professional. She has a lovely sense of humor! We laughed as if we were old friends. She is a wonderful person and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Shoshannah Fuentes on 9/21/2010 1:25:30 PM