Complaint Review: Katrina Garcia

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: blackhawkoo — Uniontown Pennsylvania United States of America
Katrina Garcia
P.O. Box 3006 Grand Canyon, Arizona United States of America

Katrina Garcia Katrina Garcia was reimbursed for an item sold to her on Amazon.com and did not return the item back to me the seller. Grand Canyon, Arizona

On November 24, 2012 I  sold an Apple iPhone 4 16GB (white) for 275.00 to a Katrina  Garcia. After Ms. Garcia received the phone she said the screen did not work. Ms. Garcia was reimbursed her full amount  from Amazon.com. I have emailed her 4 times to see if she has shipped my iPhone back to me and I have had no response form her as to when and where I will get my iPhone sent back to me. I do have all receipts for shipment and I have confirmation from Amazon.com that Ms. Garcia has been reimbursed for the iPhone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Katrina-Garcia/Grand-Canyon-Arizona-86023-3006/Katrina-Garcia-Katrina-Garcia-was-reimbursed-for-an-item-sold-to-her-on-Amazoncom-and-d-984225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Katrina Garcia