Complaint Review: Katspells, free love spells

• Submitted: Fri, January 15, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 18, 2010

• Reported By: Joe — Simi Valley California United States of America
Katspells, free love spells

Katspells, free love spells Katerina She promised me love but all I got was sadness....... Internet

*Author of original report: Spells never worked as stated.

*Consumer Comment: Here's my two cents Joe

*Author of original report: I'm not going to remove this post until Katerina answers. Not her Fans.

*Consumer Comment: forgive and forget

*Author of original report: Actually Katerina never answered.......

*Consumer Comment: bottom line is this...do what you want

*Author of original report: Plain truth is She won't answer back.......

*Consumer Comment: whatever....

*Consumer Comment: well....

*Author of original report: Katerina is a fake at spell casting and I'm not going to back off......

*Consumer Comment: Ridiculous

*Consumer Comment: but heres the thing

*Author of original report: Katerina promised me many things but still ripped me off........

*Consumer Comment: my experience was a good one

I purchased from Katerina a love spell that she told me I could be with a woman I liked.  Katerina promised me that the spell would take at least 60 days before I see results.  In the Beginning I told her my story and she said that I would be happy with the results.  But then after I saw zero results, she recast the spell again.  Then another 60 days went by and I saw nothing.  Then she told me she would cast a different type of spell to make it effective, but no results.

I feel betrayed and I want my money back or be able to speak with her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Katspells-free-love-spells/internet/Katspells-free-love-spells-Katerina-She-promised-me-love-but-all-I-got-was-sadness-554866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Katspells, free love spells

Spells never worked as stated.

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

Katerina would do quick readings for me all the time if I asked.  She was very friendly towards me and my problems.  When I tried to contact her about a year ago, her website was either down or she blocked me entirely.  Katerina made promises to me that I would be happy and my life would change.  I'm still a single guy and the woman I like is married to somebody else that Katerina said it wouldn't happen. I feel betrayed and I want my money back or be able to speak with her.

Here's my two cents Joe

AUTHOR: longershort - (United States of America)

Joe, if you paid for a spell casting service for which you haven't met or even seen the person doing it, then you ran the risk of being scammed. Scam artists are a dime a dozen in the internet especially where results cannot be guaranteed and testimonials can be faked. If you appear desperate, then you'll be vulnerable.

Truly gifted practitioners would never ask money for their services. They usually rely on the generosity of their clients when the object of the spell has materialized.

The person behind Katspell has no power over the circumstances in your life except the one you gave her. Take the advice of the person who told you to read The Secret and you will find that you have no need for a spell casting service at all. The power to make things happen in your life is within you.

If I were you, post your experience in every site about scams so others will know. If you can find ways to recover your money (your credit card company), then do so. I don't think Katerina is ever gonna contact you so move on with your life.

I'm not going to remove this post until Katerina answers. Not her Fans.

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

Guess what Linda?!  I'm not going to remove this posting.  Period.  I have every right to post this just like anyone else who has been ripped off.  I doubt many of Katerina's spells work.  I'm not going to be threatened, mocked or scared off by people.

Oh yes I'm not a control freak.  Sorry to disappoint you.

And yes I'm a positive person.

Yes I do see women.  But I do have the right to post this.  You can rant and rave all you want to about how "great" Katerina is, I don't really care.

Its funny. Just like politics.  When Democrats are in office, everyone accuses them of wrong doing right away.  When Republicans are in, there's a big conspiracy by Democrats and Independents to get rid of them.  Democrats and Independents always do wrong while Republicans never make mistakes or break the law.  I always laugh at that philosophy.

I will remove this when Katerina answers my questions.  I could care less what you think of me or anybody else.  Hey its your opinion!  If she wants to ignore me, fine.  If her fans are upset that people like myself are accusing her, then let her answer my questions.

I will not be mocked, scared or threatened into backing off.  This post will remain until I have an answer.  Thats all.

forgive and forget

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

It sounds to me like you are a very unforgiving and negative person! It sounds to me like you expected Katrina to do something that she had no control over! She told me that there was no quarentees and that the universe had to decide, whether or not they would grant it and she believed that they would! You are a negative, whiney person and unforgiving at that! No wonder the universe didn't grant it! As for Katrina you were a blood sucker that wouldn't go away! All that work she did and this is her reward! You are very ungrateful and closed minded person! I would block my email from you also! She shouldn't have to talk to you! You are a pest that can't get a life! Move on.........She did everything that she could and you just sucked the life out of her. She owes you nothing! And by granting something that you have no right to makes you a control freak...........It was a good thing that the universe didn't let you have that other girl! We don't always get what we want in life! Or didn't you ever learned that growing up! She was trying to build you up and be positive, but your negativity won out! It states! NO Guarentees and says you will not get your money back!

You need to read the paper work before you spend your money and I will bet it wasn't that much! You need to work on getting yourself better, you are not ready for a relatonship with anyone! If you can't be happy being by yourself and look to others to make you happy than you need some healing help, not a lover!

Actually Katerina never answered.......

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

Actually Katerina never replied to any of this, only her fans did.  Like I said, I would rather ask her to reply to get a straight answer.  If she does, I will remove this.  That's all.

bottom line is this...do what you want

AUTHOR: Rowad - (U.S.A.)

Honestly, I have a business as well...completely unrelated to anything psychic or spell driven. And if I had the disclaimer she does on her site....I would have stopped all communications with you well before 12 months.
She did answer you according to what you have written here...in fact she answered you over and over again. There is no reason to speak with you anymore as far as I can see because she did her best and it didn't work.
From what I can see (from your own words)there is nothing left to say.
You won't back off from what exactly? Writing things here? Like I said, go ahead keep writing. It really won't matter in the grand scheme of things. The only person your hurting is you.
There are a million weight loss remedies out there...some work beautifully for some and with others they won't budge. Most companies come with a disclaimer that it won't work for everyone...and its much less obvious then what she has on her site.
Should all those people then flip out because they couldn't look like Christie Brinkley? I bet some of them actually do resemble her after trying it (hence the commercials)...but not all.
I would be telling you this whether you ordered a diet pill or tried a vitamin (which seems to work for everyone but me for some reason).
You went in eyes open, you paid a small amount of money...and all her spells are very inexpensive. And you didn't get what you wanted. Perhaps you weren't meant to in this case. I know I have been in that same situation in the past with a certain man...and believe me...years later in retrospect I am SO glad I did not get what I thought I wanted.
Concentrate on YOU. Get happy. Forget the girl whoever she she is. You are very negative and that will eat away at your insides after a while....like I said, you are only hurting you at this point. katrina will continue to do her work for others...and most likely, not answer you anymore. That is the bottom line from what I can see here.
You have no grounds for a lawsuit, and basically only this forum to voice your opinions in...which you already have. Do yu wish to keep writing here? Go ahead. Does it change anything for you though?
Move on.

Plain truth is She won't answer back.......

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

Thats fine if your a fan of hers, but she has yet to answer to me.  So Yes I will pursue this.  So whatever to you.

whatever....

AUTHOR: nicole - (United States of America)

Listen you can post all day if you want to....and I really don't care if you back off or stay lit. I am not here to convince you or anyone else of anything...go ahead...throw a fit ....type all the bad things you wish.
Its your time.
I just wanted someone who happened upon this site and your comments and your opinions (which you are entitled to) like I did... to see she also did a tremendous amount of good for me and others. Yours is not the only experience or the only opinion.
I am sorry it didn't go better for you, but you are not the only person in the world who has used her website and services.
Let me let you in on something else...you claim she worked with you for a whole year?
Anyone that wants to take the money and run will not do that.....they literally take your money, leave you hanging after a few weeks or days and thats it. Unless they are trying to extract more money from you. And you mentioned only paying that small amount for the inital spell...all the work he did subsequently was free...so why would she bother?? They don't play email games with you for 12 months LOL, they just leave with your cash.
You should have read her website better before buying something you obviously were not privy about.
She states all over her website the link to a lack of "guarentee"...and at that point you make the decision whether to buy the product or not, with FULL KNOWLEDGE. You bought it...which means you agreed to the terms.
You can rant and rave all you want but that is the plain truth of it.

well....

AUTHOR: nicole - (United States of America)

some things sir, and true whether you believe them or not.
Do you believe in God? Organized religion? Saints? Anything at all?
If not I guess having no faith in anything might suit you.
If you do have a belief system....how do you explain praying to Jesus, Buddha, God...call "him" what you will...and nothing happening? Is 3/4 of the world delusional and stupid for having faith in something?
Witches are generally like any other religious practitioner. I have studied it extensively...the only problem is I have the knowledge but lack the skill.
I DO agree that most people are full of crap.
But the odds of 98% of what she did going well is pretty good. If I am stupid, then I am going to continue being so because I am getting everything I want.
Are you?

Katerina is a fake at spell casting and I'm not going to back off......

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

Yes you still like to say that.   I want to speak with Katerina.  See she worked with me a whole year.  Yes I was positive.  I waited.  Yet no results.  She never replied back after that.  I even wanted to buy a psychic reading.  But she blocked me completely.

How is that fair?  I don't really care for what you say, I want to hear from Katerina directly.  I'm not going to back off, period.

Katerina should have been more respectful.  So like I said until Katerina answers, you can defend her all you want, I'm not backing off.  I feel she ripped me off and is a fake at spell casting.

Ridiculous

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

"She does her very best for you and will recast to keep trying, but after that its up to the universe and your freedom of choice and freedom to remain positive or negative during this time. "

In other words, she has an 'out' no matter what happends.  How dumb can you be to not see through a ridiculous fraud like this.

If, by coincidence, what you wanted comes true, she did it.  But if nothing comes true it's yours or the universe's fault.  Give me a break, that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard.

Either you can do it or you can't (here's a secret - she can't)

ALL psychics are frauds - ALL - 100% - psychics do NOT exist. Quit being a sucker and sending them you money.  They are just laughing at you while they count your money.

Ridiculous.

but heres the thing

AUTHOR: nicole - (United States of America)

I am not her friend..I never met her in my life. Why would she "work hard" with one person and not the other? We both paid the same money... Neither knows her.
I can't speak for her or what happened, all I can tell is my own personal experience.
When casting a spell, the caster and the person being cast for, its important to remain positive. This means that you must believe this will happen. This is why she most likely stated it would work. She must for the spell to even have a chance totally believe this. She can have no doubts.
If you read her website though, she states plainly that she will guarantee nothing.
In the end it's everything that must fall into place. Her attitude and skill, YOUR attitude...and the universe itself.
Many people pray to God...many people believe in a higher power...but tell me...does everyone always get what they want?
Does this mean there is no God?
I am not saying for a second that Kat is or claims to be God LOL....what I AM saying is there are no guarantees with anything.
Do yourself a favor...watch The Secret. Rent it if you have netflix. It will explain much of what I am saying.

Katerina promised me many things but still ripped me off........

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

She said her spells would work.  We spoke repeatedly if you had even read anything I said about her.  I tried to keep an open mind and made peace for myself while I was waiting.  But the spells never came to be.  She told me she would recast the spells but then I was blocked.  Maybe she worked very hard with yours but personally she didn't do a good job with mine.  I lost my money and hopes with a lady I liked.

If your friends with Katerina, why don't YOU ask her to answer my questions to her.  Other than that, I was ripped off.   She took my money and ran.

my experience was a good one

AUTHOR: nicole - (United States of America)

I have purchased about 4 or 5 spells from Kat....and she has cast spells for free on my behalf as well because i am a good client.
All I can say is my own experience with her.
She states very clearly on her site that there are no guarantees with magick. She does her very best for you and will recast to keep trying, but after that its up to the universe and your freedom of choice and freedom to remain positive or negative during this time.
She was very clear when I asked her before my very first casting that she cannot guarantee anything.
As far as results, so far everything she has tried has worked except for the last soulmate spell. This of course was partially my own fault, as I was not getting out of my house to make myself available to people. But I am changing that to help the spell along.
I have gotten ripped off in the past by other casters so I was extremely skeptical about her. I decided to take a chance with the first spell since it was honesty not all that expensive.
I also contacted someone who used her to ensure they had a decent expereince with her as well.
Not every witch will connect with every client. They ask for money for their work because it IS work. Yes most are con artists no doubt. Mny minsters in the christian faith are con-men too...does this mean that all christian ministers are full of crap?
I am not sure what happened here, but if she did her best and the spell didnt take and then she recast several times and it still didn't take and perhaps...someone was harassing her despite her disclosure about no guarantees...maybe she did block them.
I would do the same. She is not God after all.
I can only talk about my own experience, and mine was and continues to be very good.
If anyone wishes to contact me they can do so.