Complaint Review: Katspells.com, Katerina Spell Casting

• Submitted: Sat, February 13, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, February 13, 2010

• Reported By: Ont.girl — Capreol Ontario Canada
Katspells.com, Katerina Spell Casting

Katspells.com, Katerina Spell Casting, Katerina's Spells are a RIP OFF, Internet

I just want to let everyone out there know that Katerina is a BIG CON ARTIST!!! I actually purchased 3 spells from her and not one has worked. Why? Because she is a liar!!! She will be really nice to you until you pay up. After that, she is rude and she will block your internet provider from accessing her website. Don't beleive a word she says. I was so vulnerable at the time of my purchase, I was desperate. When I told her that my spells were not working, she didn't ask me for more money, but offered to recast my spells. She never told me to pay more money but she did steal enough of my hard earned money. Do yourself a favor guys, stay away from this one!!

Now I will probably get a claim from her or one of her sheep claiming that I am a competitor lol I did my research online and came across plenty of these accusations. Nice cover up A**holes. The good news for me, my dad is a lawyer and this just screams class action lawsuit!!!

I kept all my emails from her and this will surely win me out in court. These people need to go down!! Consider yourself warned Katerina and staff!! I bet you wished you were psychic now don't you. Had you known you met your match!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2010 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Katspellscom-Katerina-Spell-Casting/internet/Katspellscom-Katerina-Spell-Casting-Katerinas-Spells-are-a-RIP-OFF-Internet-568976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Katspells.com, Katerina Spell Casting