Complaint Review: Katy Sutherland

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Andrew — fort lauderdale Florida United States of America
825 Nicollet Mall Ste 1520 Minneapoli, Minnesota United States of America

Katy Sutherland Integrated Merchant Solutions obscenity laced tirade against an elderly customer Minneapoli, Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Incorrect Company - Please remove this complaint

I was speaking with the company executive Katy Sutherland. She completely misrepresented the service I was going to receive and used obscene language.  I hired this company to build my website. I was speaking with one of the executives concerning the functionality of my site. She was very abusive to me because of my age. She used offensive language when I had questions about the services I paid for. I have never been treated so badly. I paid over $10,000 for my site and I received no help. My site is completely unfunctional and the design is unprofessional. I cannot believe that Katy Sutherland is an executive at this company. She should be ashamed of herself for her behavior and disrespect of someone my age.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Katy-Sutherland/Minneapoli-Minnesota-55402/Katy-Sutherland-Integrated-Merchant-Solutions-obscenity-laced-tirade-against-an-elderly-cu-940039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Katy Sutherland

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Integrated Merchant Solutions - MN - (United States of America)

It is unfortunate that our reputation has been tarnished by this Hialeah, FL-based company.  We would like to ask that the person who filed this report get in touch with us as soon as possible to confirm that we are not affiliated in any way with the company this consumer has valid concerns with.

Integrated Merchant Solutions LLC is a Minnesota-based company.  It's Executive Director and Founder, Katy Sutherland, has never solicited business nor provided our services in Florida.

The company we believe this customer is referring to is also called "Integrated Merchant Solutions" but is a Florida-based business and in no way affiliated with our company.  IMS has been unable to locate any contact information for said company beyond the following address: 11890 NW 87th Court - Hialeah, FL  33018-1984 (this address was obtained from a listing on MANTA).

Please feel free to reach me directly at (888) 498-0001 option 1 between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday or by email at katysutherland@SaveWithIMS.com.  I take great pride in my professionalism and am deeply saddened to know that there may be someone impersonating me or my company to our shared detriment.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Integrated Merchant Solutions - MN - (United States of America)

On October 10th 2012, I - Katy Sutherland - received notice from the Minnesota Better Business Bureau of a complaint filed by a Florida resident.  Without hesitation, I contacted the BBB to find out how we could resolve this issue since the person filing the compliant was not our client.

valid concerns with.