Complaint Review: Katz's

• Updated: Sun, January 15, 2012

• Reported By: Olga — Houston Texas United States of America
Katz's
616 Westheimer Houston, Texas United States of America

Katz's Katz's The Worst Managers! Dirty tables, got the dirty gum all over my jacket! Houston, Texas

Sunday, January 15, 2012, I went to Katzs Deli with 5 of other friends. It was my first time, I had my jacket and shirt on my lap, so the jacket and shirt were touching the bottom of the table and I got the dirty gum smashed all over my jacket and shirt! I called the manager and asked how we are going to solve such a problem. The manager, Sarha, who was new Manager, said that there is nothing she can do. I didnt want to yell, so I asked her if she can cancel my bill and it would pay off the bill for cleaning my jacket, she said NO. She got my number and personal information, said that she will call next day and will take care of the problem, so I left.

Next day, nobody called, I had to call myself. It was another Manager who took over the next shift, I had to explain to him the situation and asked him to e-mail me all the managers contact numbers, so I can file my complain in the written form with all managers in copy, he said OK. [continued below]....

..... I waited he never call back neither sent me
e-mail, I had to call back again, then he said that he talked to the manager
and manager said that he/she is sorry but cannot provide me with the e-mail.
Instead, he said I can give you the business line number 832 754 28 02, Roy,
where nobody answers the call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2012 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Katzs/Houston-Texas-77006/Katzs-Katzs-The-Worst-Managers-Dirty-tables-got-the-dirty-gum-all-over-my-jacket-Hou-823165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Katz's