Complaint Review: Kauffman Tire - Toyo Tires

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Rob — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Kauffman Tire - Toyo Tires
1525 Mansell Rd Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

Kauffman Tire - Toyo Tires Kauffman Tire and Toyo Tire did not honor 60K mile warranty after tires wore out after 23K miles Alpharetta , Georgia

I bought 4 Toyo Open Country H/T tires that carried a 60K miles warranty about two years ago at Kauffman Tire on Mansell Road in Alpharetta, GA 30004.  After driving for 22K mile (about a third of the life expectancy of the tires) all four tires are worn out completely.  I went to Kauffman Tire on Mansell Road in Alpharetta and asked them to replace the tires since I had a warranty. After listening to a bunch of excuses and "probably" phony phone calls to the manufacturer, I was told that the tires were worm because my alignment was off and that they would not replace them.  Fair enough, I figured but when I looked at my invoice I saw that I had my wheels aligned when I purchased the tires two years ago.  I drove 23K miles on these "great" new tires. Kauffman Tire performed a wheel alignment at the time of purchase and they are completely worn out? I asked myself why? Could it be the manufacturers (Toyo Tires) fault for producing a below-average tire?  Obviously NOT!  Could it be Kauffman 's Tire fault for performing an awful alignment? Obviously NOT!  Clearly it must be my fault for driving my Volvo SUV like a Ferrari.    My recommendations:  Stay away from Kauffman Tire especially the one on Mansell Road in Alpharetta Georgia, and replace your Toyo tires with any other brand as soon as you can.  Good Luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kauffman-Tire-Toyo-Tires/-Alpharetta-Georgia-30004/Kauffman-Tire-Toyo-Tires-Kauffman-Tire-and-Toyo-Tire-did-not-honor-60K-mile-warranty-af-927827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kauffman Tire - Toyo Tires