Complaint Review: Kavinoky Law Firm

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — california California United States of America
Kavinoky Law Firm
16255 Ventura Blvd Encino, California United States of America

Kavinoky Law Firm Horrible Representation, Unprofessional, Better off with a Pro-bono Attorney Encino, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response

I retained the Kavinokey Law Firm In August of '10 to represent me in a DUI charge. Bad representation would be an understatement. It's difficult to paint a detailed caricature of the service that they provided, if I knew what I know now I would of have represented myself. My attorney "Eric Munoz" showed up late to my hearing, he walked in looking as he had barley gotten out of bed. He "claimed" to walk back into the court room to reach a plea bargain or fight on my behalf with the prosecutor, but looking back it now I highly doubt it. This law firm seems to prey on those who are desperate and offer high hopes, but at the end they don't deliver. It seems they try to build rapport with the prosector to obtain gainful employment in the future, as they fold to their demands.  Not to mentioned that I had received different attorneys throughout the service, which later I found out where contractors for the firm.. Anyway back to thjs joker, he had no desire to even defend my case so it seemed, he wanted me to show up to court and plea guilty. The only way it seemed I was going to get a decent defense was going thru trial, which meant forking out another $5k+. At the end I just pleaded no contest and took my DUI charge, a public defender could of dropped it to Reckless Driving, or if I knew my conviction would of still resulted in DUI I would represented myself and saved my money. Anyway, run for the hills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kavinoky-Law-Firm/Encino-California-91436/Kavinoky-Law-Firm-Horrible-Representation-Unprofessional-Better-off-with-a-Pro-bono-Att-1002894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kavinoky Law Firm

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response

AUTHOR: The Kavinoky Law FIrm - (United States of America)

We are sorry that you feel your case was not handled adequately. The attorney who handled your case has not been with the firm for awhile. We pride ourselves on our customer service and help hundreds of clients a month obtain great outcomes (Testimonials). We welcome you to contact us at any time so we may be able to resolve any issues you may have with the representation our Firm has provided.

The Kavinoky Law Firm