Complaint Review: Kavit Haria

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: healthlady — Fletcher North Carolina United States of America
Kavit Haria

Kavit Haria Insider Internet Success Kavit Haria Kavit Haria Insider Internet Success in Breach of UK Sale of Goods Act by not honouring 30 Day Refund Policy St Albans, Hertfordshire , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unfair claims & Full Refund Made

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Refunded Promptly.

*Author of original report: Kavit Haria-Owner of Insider Internet Success

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Inaccurate report filed

I signed up for his course, Internet marketing success. I couldn't get in the webinars. I question, whether there really was a real webinar rather than a recorded one that had been done before. You were supposed to be able to ask questions, I could never get in. I emailed and got no response. I listened to a few of the recorded webinars, and they were not helpful, so before the 30 days were up I requested my money back. Kavit never responded to my many e-mail i sent requesting a refund. He promised
a refund if you were not satisfied.

He is a scam and hope other don't get ripped of like i did. I will contact my credit card company to deal with this. He did not honor the refund. The course is definitely not worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kavit-Haria/internet/Kavit-Haria-Insider-Internet-Success-Kavit-Haria-Kavit-Haria-Insider-Internet-Success-in-B-963389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kavit Haria

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unfair claims & Full Refund Made

AUTHOR: Kavit Haria - (London UK )

My name is Kavit Haria. This client was notified that the project would be delayed and begin in Jan 2015. He agreed to the break over the holiday period. The client then decided to not pursue this and soon after requested a refund.

There was a delay in my refunding him, but as I promised this I had taken care of it upon my return. My emails to this client showed that I had made the refund and he had to wait for the bank transfer to occur internationally. The client did not wait and thus filed this report which is harmful and unnecessary.  The refund has been paid in full.

The client can confirm. He writes above to not work with my company yet he writes in email the following:

"Thanks Kavit..

I appreciate that.. You have my word.. I will do everything I can to delete
it and or amend it..

Thanks for your understanding.. I wish you all the best bro seriously..
Regardless of what happens.. You made your dreams happen and I respect

Hopefully we can move on with nil grudges, who know's I may need your help
in future..

Hopefully this client will return here to update and clarify this.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Refunded Promptly.

AUTHOR: Kavit Haria - ()

I had responded to this customer many times and even demonstrated the proof of refund but they failed to check their bank. This customer has been refunded promptly.

Kavit Haria

Kavit Haria-Owner of Insider Internet Success

AUTHOR: healthlady - (United States of America)

I got an e-mail from Kavit Haria after filing my report. He promptly refunded me the full amount. I don't know what happened, there must have been a glitch in his system but refund taken care of immediately, as promised.

Thank you Kavit! You have restored my trust in mankind.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Inaccurate report filed

AUTHOR: Kavit Haria - (United States of America)

To whom it may concern:

My name is Kavit and I am the person mentioned in this report. This person is accusing us of not refunding or being in contact. We run our help desk via Zendesk which shows in the FAQ our guarantee policy. We also have a stream of communication with this client as proof of discussion.

In any case, if this person can please get in touch with me personally kmharia@gmail.com I will personally see to competing this refund ASAP. I'd rather sleep well at night than not refund you.

We have a simple and open guarantee policy that protects all our customers - and we have very little problems with this. We hope to satisfy this client as soon as we hear from them by email.

My very best wishes, and I look forward to hearing from this individual.