Complaint Review: Kay Jewelees

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: wedding band — Temple Hills Maryland
Kay Jewelees
Branch Ave Marlow hgt, Maryland USA

Kay Jewelees Manager/Assistant are Unprofessional customer service, poor communication of repair processes, and Resolution Specialist need to be retrained as well. Marlow Heights Maryland

I took my Diamond ring/one carate and a wedding band/ 1/2 carate into Kay Jewelers on 5/10/2013 for estimate only.

I was told it would take 2-3 days on the reciept it gave dates of two weeks.  Each time I spoke with some to the store(X3) I was given a different processes for estimate and repairs.

After multiply calls/ trips to  the store the Manager stated the estimate/repair processes takes forty days.

When I decided to contact Corporate office and they gave a different repair process as well. After multiply calls the Resolution Specialist stated repair would be free, still would need forty days.

I was finally called on 7/12/2013 to say diamond ring was repaired, not the wedding band. It would only take a week to repair, and there is a charge for the diamond repairs.

I said no way, I stated that the Resolution Specialist/customer service said, since I never recieved an estimate repairs are free.

I called the Resolution Specialist call he store, to take care of the charges and tell the Assistant  Manager and I was to pick up my rings this weekend. The Resolution Specialist repeated my request.

Saturday afternoon 7/13/2013, I went to the store to pick up my rings. I was told my diamond was there but my band was sent out that day for repair and it would be back in two weeks.

I  had to celebrated my anniversary without my rings.

I pray no one has to got thru anything like this.

Why is customer service a invisble skill?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kay-Jewelees/Marlow-hgt-Maryland/Kay-Jewelees-ManagerAssistant-are-Unprofessional-customer-service-poor-communication-o-1066845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kay Jewelees