Complaint Review: Kay Jewelers

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:parma hts Ohio
Kay Jewelers
7917 W. Ridgewood Dr. Parma, Ohio U.S.A.

Kay Jewelers accepts a fraudulent check and expects me to pay Parma Ohio

My ex fiance and I had an account with Kay Jewelers. The card was in his name and I co-signed. We bought two wedding rings together. Unknown to me he had stopped paying on these items.

When we broke up in Sept he stole a check from me and wrote it to Kay Jewelers. He wrote this check in order to make more purchases. They accepted this check that was fully in my name and forged by him.

Now they expect me to pay over 5000 dollars. They didnt contact me til 2 months after my account was deliquint. Every time I spoke to them they said they'd take care of the finace charges and they'd see what they could do about the purchases. They told me over and over again this and all i needed to do was make a payment on the account.

I asked them normous times to send me a revised bill and they never did. Now they harrass me nurmours times a day. I have police reports about my ex fiance stealling forging my check.

He went to prison for this. I don't know what to do. I've explained this to over 20 employees there.

Mollie
parma hts, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kay-Jewelers/Parma-Ohio-44129/Kay-Jewelers-accepts-a-fraudulent-check-and-expects-me-to-pay-Parma-Ohio-346904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kay Jewelers