Complaint Review: Kay Vincent And Integrity Of Texas Also MBF Leasing

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2008

• Reported By:odessa Texas
Kay Vincent And Integrity Of Texas Also MBF Leasing
519 North Belt Ste. 300 , Houston ,, Texas U.S.A.

Kay Vincent And Integrity Of Texas Also MBF Leasing Sold a chech processing service but mislead me on the costs and procedures Burr Ridge , Illinois Texas

Ms.Kay Vincent with Integrity of Texas sold me a check processing service. I told her what i needed that i currently could not do . She assured me that what i needed could be done. After the first month my requirements were not being met. However, i was told that after a year i could cancel the contract.

After one year with proper notice I tried to cancel the contract. i was told that contract could not be terminated. Instead of dealing with Integrity of Texas now I am having to deal with 3 companies- Check Recovery Systems for returned checks, MBF Leasing that says they own the equipment and Integrity of Texas. I was required to send a $375. cashiers check in order to terminate my contract with Integrity. I returned the equipment to Integrity of Texas from whom I received it.

However, it was returned to me as refused. Now MBF Leasing says I owe them about $3000. for the equipment eventhough you can purchase the same equipment for probably $500-$700.I believe both of these companies are unethical and ripoff artists.

Gary
odessa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kay-Vincent-And-Integrity-Of-Texas-Also-MBF-Leasing/Houston-Texas-77060/Kay-Vincent-And-Integrity-Of-Texas-Also-MBF-Leasing-Sold-a-chech-processing-service-but-mi-302633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kay Vincent And Integrity Of Texas Also MBF Leasing