Complaint Review: Kaycom

• Reported By: Ripped Off and Abused — Ontario
Kaycom
369 Crimson Dr Waterloo, Ontario United States of America

Kaycom Howard Kalnitsky vulgar language, theft of service Waterloo, Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: another parasite...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Just the facts...

*Consumer Suggestion: KAYCOM 4/18/2013

Howard ripped us off for thousands of dollars and used abusive language and physical threats when we confronted him about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaycom/Waterloo-Ontario-N2K2V2/Kaycom-Howard-Kalnitsky-vulgar-language-theft-of-service-Waterloo-Ontario-1044220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaycom

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

another parasite...

AUTHOR: Howyk - ()

What is it with you ...willing to harass innocent people.....you should find a honest line of work...
seems to me that in order to process and collect on a cliam..the claim has to be truthful in the first place....although to both you and Mr. Smith of Burti and Associates..also a collection agency...it doesn't seems to matter as you are readily available to start harassing and hounding innocent people.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Just the facts...

AUTHOR: Howyk - ()

On Monday April 15th in the afternoon I received a phone call from an individual named R. Jeffrey S**** who tried to pass himself off as a lawyer by saying he had been hired to represent a Michael Clersceri. Mr. Clesceri and I are known to each other and recently parted ways in a business relationship that didn`t work. Mr. Clesceri had told me he would seek legal representation to recover his damages he thought he was owed.

I fully encouraged him to do that. After speaking briefly to Mr. S**** on the telephone I hung up and was originally cordial and polite with him. I received an email shortly after the phone call concluded and it was at this point that I discovered that mr S**** was in fact not a lawyer but a collection agent.

Mr. S**** in his email to me asked what my intentions were with his client. I told him in no uncertain terms that he was wrong to accept the word of Mr. Clesceri and based on that start harassing me for an outrageous sum of 14500.00.

I also told him that there was no contract between Mr. Clersceri and myself that verified there wasn't an agreement in place that outlined all the details now being presented to me for the first time. I explained to Mr. Scott that if in fact there exists a contract to please produce it to validate this claim.Nothing was forthcoming.

It was at this point that I do admit that I started responding to Mr. S****'s threats and allegations with profanity. It also became quite clear to me that Mr. Clersceri had consulted a lawyer initially and was told he had no claim against me so he turned to a collection agency to try and collect what he thought he was owed.

What followed was a barrage of several emails from mr. S**** threatening to get lawyers and skip tracers actively involved. Obviously this was some feeble attempt to intimidate me firther and I told Mr. S**** to F. O. What is to stop anyone from doing what Mr. Clesceri has done to me to anyone else.

Produce some erroneous invoices..call a collection agency and then the harassment starts. I called my local police and they told me at the very least this is a civil matter and needs to be dealt with in court. The local police have also advised me to contact the RCMP here in Canada as they will deal with matters of cross border issues.

I have responded here to set the record straight. I also had nothing to do with the new claim against Mr. S**** and his employer from April 3rd 2013 as I only met him on the 15th of April 2013. It is quite obvious that either Mr S**** or Mr. Clesceri have filed this false report against me . Mr. S**** and Burti and Associates already have had several filings against their company.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

KAYCOM 4/18/2013

AUTHOR: ZWallace - ()

Good afternoon, I can assist you in collecting the money that is rightfully owed to you from Howard with Kaycom. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so we can speak in detail. Have a nice day,

Regards,