Complaint Review: Kayla Carrera

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: RS Tables — Rio Rancho New Mexico United States of America
Kayla Carrera

Kayla Carrera The Real Kayla Carrera Kayla Carrera bait and switch ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: A Possible Resolution

I had contacted Kayla Carrera's agent who goes by the name of Ashley Erickson to set up a private dance appointment. Ashley Erickson runs the website -   http://www.helpubookher2.com/. So Miss Erickson set a time and date for the appointment. I asked Miss Erickson several times if this appointment was a "for sure appointment" because I didnt want to go out to LA for nothing. She said it was for sure.

So I arrive in LA for the appointment. I e-mail Miss Erickson when I arrived as she instructed.  Then she tells me that Kayla had other movie appointments to attend to and could not make the appointment. So I wasted a whole lot of money for nothing. This is the scam - after Miss Erickson said Kayla was not available, she pushed me to make a date with other entertainers that she represented (which of course I did not). This was a clear bait and switch scam from the beginning. Miss Erickson gets me to come out to LA, then says Kayla is not available only to push me to make an appointment with other models that she represents.

Later Kayla e-mailed me directly, and made some phony excuses, just going along with her partner Miss Erickson. They are in the bait and switch together. Kayla obviously does not care about her clients, or fans. If Kayla cant keep an appointment, she should not have her so called agent scheduling them. It's just a typical bait and switch scam. Kayla is also probably trying to run this agency with Miss Erickson, and just using herself as the bait, then trying to push guys off on the other models.

So you should stay far away from Kayla, and don't book with Ashley Erickson. You should not even buy any of her movies.

She obvioulsy does not care about anyone but herself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kayla-Carrera/internet/Kayla-Carrera-The-Real-Kayla-Carrera-Kayla-Carrera-bait-and-switch-ripoff-Internet-979620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kayla Carrera

A Possible Resolution

AUTHOR: RS Tables - (United States of America)

Since my initial report, I have been in contact with Kayla, and so at this time there is a possibility of a solution to the issue. I will add updates as soon as I find out what the final resolution is.