Deegan

• Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: Linda A. — Windsor California USA
Kayla DiNardo
7711 O'Connor Drive Round Rock, Texas United States of America

Kayla DiNardo - The Scrapbook Place RIPPED OFF BY KAYLA DiNARDO Round Rock Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner's Apology and Offer to Resolve Complaint

Kayla DiNardo and The Scrapbook Place were an online store selling scrapbooking supplies.  I placed an order on 2/9/07 and she charged my card.  My order never came and she continually said everything was backordered.

I contacted her at least every two weeks until I finally suggested I choose other items that were actually in stock.  She agreed to this.  As soon as I placed the new order, some items were sent to me from my first order.  She carged my card again for the newer items, and again, backordered, backordered, backordered.  I contacted her up until 8/24/07 and then she no longer accepted my emails or phone calls.

I have never received any of my second order which she charged me $75.46.

I filed a Better Business Bureau with the Texas area, and also tried to file a report with the State of Texas Consummer Fraud Department.  She wouldn't repsond to the BBB.  I never heard back from the State of Texas.

I know I am 2 years late in posting this, but I hope it helps someone beware of sites such as hers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kayla-DiNardo/Round-Rock-Texas-78681/Kayla-DiNardo-The-Scrapbook-Place-RIPPED-OFF-BY-KAYLA-DiNARDO-Round-Rock-Texas-484283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kayla DiNardo

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner's Apology and Offer to Resolve Complaint

AUTHOR: Kayla DiNardo - (United States of America)

I am so sorry to learn about your experience with my business, the Scrapbook Place. During 2008, my business slowed due to the economy and other factors, which I had no control over.   This circumstance had a negative impact on my cash flow and my ability to inventory product.  Many customers did experience back orders and the delay in the delivery of their orders.

Today, my business is closed, and I am reaching out in hopes that we can rectify the situation with your order and compensate you for the back ordered items that you did not receive.

Please contact me at 512-825-1498