Complaint Review: Kayla Nicole Byrd

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Meagan — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Kayla Nicole Byrd

Kayla Nicole Byrd Did Not Pay Her Half Of Utility Bills For Final Month On Lease, Internet

Kayla Byrd was my roommate for one year. She was added to the lease I was already which meant she did not have to put down a deposit with the apartment or the electric company because I already had done so the previous year. The water bill was paid through the apartment complex itself so the final bill payments of our last month(s) of our residency was taken out of the deposits put down by myself. Ms. Byrd and I agreed that she would pay her half of the utility bills to me once I found out how much she owed since it was being taken out of my personal deposits.

She claimed multiple times over the last few months to be sending me the money and then later notified me that she never had the chance to get to the bank or the post office (etc.). Unfortunately I did not write out a contractual agreement for her to sign and she did not pay me what she owed me. I would not recommend her as a roommate to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kayla-Nicole-Byrd/internet/Kayla-Nicole-Byrd-Did-Not-Pay-Her-Half-Of-Utility-Bills-For-Final-Month-On-Lease-Interne-944343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kayla Nicole Byrd