Complaint Review: Kays Jewelers

• Reported By: NoKays — Port Wentworth Georgia United States of America
Kays Jewelers
Statesboro, Georgia United States of America

Kays Jewelers Kays Kays Statesboro, Georgia

The assistant manager at the Kays in Statesboro Mall located in Statesboro, Ga. is very unprofessional and she advised me she would not take my return back. I attempted to return a citizen watch that I had purchased a short time before Christmas. The assistant manager 1st told me links were taken out and it could not be returned.

I ask her to call corporate to verify that info., she walks off and pretends to call corporate, only to come back and tell me that corporate validated what she had told me. I then call corporate and find out that was not true, the watch could be return, as long as the links was there, which they were. By this time she is upset that I took it upon myself to call. She then tells me the watch couldn't be return because it look as if it had been worn.

The watch had never been worn and it was obvious she was upset and started to be very rude. She even goes on to say if I didn't leave the store with the watch she would call security on me for asking that she do her job. I hold a position dealing with the public and I never got rude or loud with this lady. This was a very bad experience and I would like to keep anyone else from having to experiece this type of treatment from someone referring to themself as an assistant manager.

After talking with corporate they told me that they would have to take her word for it unless I went to find another kays location. At this point I decided to just keep the watch and take it as a lesson learned. I will do everything within my power to get my story out there in order to keep someone else from going thru what I had to go through. That makes it money well spent..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kays-Jewelers/Statesboro-Georgia-/Kays-Jewelers-Kays-Kays-Statesboro-Georgia-991718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kays Jewelers