Complaint Review: Kay's Jewelers

• Reported By: ky — Struthers Ohio United States of America
Kay's Jewelers
Boardman Mall boardman, Ohio United States of America

Kay's Jewelers Santa Bucks boardman, Ohio

I purchased my wedding band in November 2012, and I was told that for how much i spent I would get $100....

I ended up spending over $800, and I got $200 in Santa Bucks.  Today. I went to purchase my fiances ring, and I was told that I would only be able to use a $100 for every $300 I spent.  They told me in November that I would be able to purchase my fiances ring with the Santa bucks.  It was such a waist, and I am never purchasing anything from Kays again.  Now we are out $200, and it was unexpected expense that we have to pay, and we are getting married in 2 months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kays-Jewelers/boardman-Ohio-/Kays-Jewelers-Santa-Bucks-boardman-Ohio-1010006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kay's Jewelers