retired

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 16, 2007

• Reported By:Orange California
Kays Naturals LLC
P.O Box 43888 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Kays Naturals LLC Kays Naturals Magazine, Book Scam Kids claiming they are your neighbors sell magazines for Soccer team etc and never deliver items Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

A young man came to my door in late Jan,07 selling books and magazines in my new neighborhood.He claimed was a neighbor and selling magazines for a Soccer fundraiser. He went as far as describing his mom who walked her dog frequently around our neighborhood and told me that his mom also told him to offer to wash our car for troubling the neighbors. Being a good neighbor, I purchased a book for $54.00. I received a professional looking receipt. My check was cashed and it is now March,07 and I have not received my book. My check has a professional stamp on the back. It says For Dep.only Kay's Naturals Deposit Account. The account number is 4570-0078-3530. The bank is Bank of America.The address on my receipt is P.O Box 43888 Phoenix Az 85080.
The website is www.ournaturals.com.

Apparently, these kids are being told to target newer neighborhoods. The email address is working and I sent several emails regarding my order to never receive a response. The organizers name is Karleen and there is a picture of her as well as other teens on the site. This so called organization is running strong and I hope they get stopped. Another teen confronted my neighbor also saying she lived in the neighborhood. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and my bank.

Shir
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2007 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kays-Naturals-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85080/Kays-Naturals-LLC-Kays-Naturals-Magazine-Book-Scam-Kids-claiming-they-are-your-neighbors-239332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kays Naturals LLC