Complaint Review: Kaza Gold

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
Kaza Gold
Http://MyKazaaGold.com Internet U.S.A.

Kaza Gold Took my Money I got Nothing in Return Internet

I paid $50 to Kazaa Gold to download some music it would not work I spent all night trying to get it to work. I sent them an email the next day asking for help, they sent me an email back offering me the same deal I had just paid for the day before and an ipod which I might add was part of the deal.

I asked for my money back they sent me another email trying to sell me spyware and PC health scan. I emailed them back demanding my money back and I also mentioned I thought they sold Spyware and Health Scan,the music was just a way of getting you to buy other products.

I have had enough so I will be emailing all my friends to pass along my experience,and I will ask them to pass the email to their friends. I will also be looking for other places on the internet to warn people about Kazaa Gold. By the way I never did get my ipod that cost only $40 they did mention the price.

Electric
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaza-Gold/internet/Kaza-Gold-Took-my-Money-I-got-Nothing-in-Return-Internet-423839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaza Gold