Complaint Review: Kazaa - mykazaaGold.com

• Updated: Wed, September 14, 2005

• Reported By:Chitek lake Saskatchewan
Kazaa - mykazaaGold.com
mykazaaGold.com Internet U.S.A.

Kazaa - mykazaaGold.com ripoff I paid for it and then it would not let me down load the software Internet

*Consumer Comment: Dispute The Charge On Your Credit Card

I went to the site to down load a music software and I paid for it with my cedit card, it took my money but would not let me regester my product afer I paid for it. I tried to contact them but it will not let me login or give me a login pass word till I regester, but it will only down load so far then go off line, I tried several times.

I paid for: Lifetime& Unlimited Access for a total of 27.80 $ USD

Pro Version Upgrade - Movie Coec Pack for a total of 14.95 $ USD

NetSpyProtector Option - Protect yourself from malware for a total of 9.98 $ USD

Grand total 52.63 $ USD
Order ID # : 047520050604161006297

Ivan
Chitek lake, Saskatchewan
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2005 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kazaa-mykazaaGoldcom/internet/Kazaa-mykazaaGoldcom-ripoff-I-paid-for-it-and-then-it-would-not-let-me-down-load-the-so-157096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kazaa - mykazaaGold.com

Dispute The Charge On Your Credit Card

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

Why would you pay for Kazaa?

For all intents and purposes, Kazaa is dead in the water anyway. It's filled with nothing but spoof files, dummy files, and files containing viruses. It's also filled with spyware. I bailed on that site long ago, and I was paying nothing. You can still get free versions of Kazaa and Kazaa Light, which is supposed to have less spyware, but for the most part they are worthless, and dangerous to your computer. There are many other P2P file sharing networks out there that are much better - and FREE!

If I were you, I would dispute the charges on your credit card, and get them to credit your account. I just did that successfully with a company that ripped me off!

Good Luck