Complaint Review: Keegan Malloch

19197 115 mile Road Internet United States of America

Keegan Malloch Health & Fitness Trainers Detroit con-artist ripoff!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: LIAR!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False report & Innacurate Statements

Keegan Malloch and his wife Dawn are both ex-cons and CON-artists. I recently found out this guy is an ex-con and has a record, you can find his complete criminal history on the State of Michigan Department of Corrections website for free at

just type in his name and read. [continued below]....

........convicted of 2nd degree burglary which he did hard time for, numerous personal protection order violations and sexual harassment suits filed against this guy by his female clients. Apparently he sees no problem with fondling and groping his female clients. To look up the rest of his long criminal history just go to Macomb County Courts website for free at

Again just type in his name and scroll through over eighteen pages of court cases over the past twelve years.

Keegan Malloch also has a problem with rejection or something. They put a cancellation clause in their contract but if you try and cancel he'll refuse to honor it. Do your research on this character. His personal trainer certification expired back in 2008 and hasnt been renewed since then. He plants phony reviews raving about himself but the people who have actually gone to him will tell you the truth about his shady business practice. DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACTS WITH HIM, DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR CREDIT CARD OR ANY OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keegan-Malloch/internet/Keegan-Malloch-Health-Fitness-Trainers-Detroit-con-artist-ripoff-Internet-1047004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keegan Malloch

LIAR!

AUTHOR: Steve89 - ()

Don't llisten to him!  I have a similar report on here detailing my experience please find it.  This man is a crook.  He stole money from multiple people, and put himself into these situations.  This man doesn't deserve a dime of your hard earned money.  Do your research,  his paper trail is out there, and it aint pretty!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False report & Innacurate Statements

AUTHOR: Malloch Enterprises Rep. - ()

My name is Keegan Malloch & I own a Health & Fitness Training Business. I am going to add a short response here & set the record straight at a later date. This review is being written by someone in the personal life of my wife & my life whom we had some very unfortunate dealings with. The truth is we are in business & our goal is to please all of our customers. If this person would like to contact me & we can fix whatever problem there is that would be great. If this is a disgrunteled customer then we want to offer you a FREE 3 moth Personal Training Program up to 36 FREE sessions in an attempt to make you happy. Or you can contact us & I'm sure we can make you happy in some way,shape or form.

The truth is we have many happy & satisfied customers. You can go to www.personaltrainingbodybydesign.com/video-testimonials/ & we have many video & written testimonials from many of our good clients. I will again address this issue in a few days but for now any potential customer reading this report may contact us & recieve 1 FREE week of personal Training before you purchase our services & then 50% off all Personal training. Thats $25 per session so that we can prove to you that we are a good company & will go the extra distance to make our clients happy & to meet their preferences. So call us today & let me prove this review false FREE of charge to you or anyone els!

Thanks