I enrolled into SAP training with this company. THEY ARE CHEATS AND FRAUDS!! I was very patient with them. I waited 4 months for them to train me!!
1. The company is run by Srinivas (who is very sweet talker). He assured me that if I do not like training he will refund me the money. He will talk about all ethics and moral... but dont fall for this.
2. I negotiated with Srinivas to give 50% amount after 2-3 classes and rest after half course.
3. I was given a SAP trainer Manjunath.... who gave me 3-4 classes until i deposted 50% amount. Once I gave the money the class stopped and trainer vanished!!
4. I was again sweet talked by Srinivas into waiting for another trainer. I kept calling everyday to get the session started but still he made me wait 1 month. He promised everyday that class will start in 2-3 days. DO NOT TRUST HIM !!
5. Finally he got me started with another guy.. how did not know anything. He him self told me that this trainer "whose name was Shafi" was trained by them recently. So I complained. He stopped the class and then again I had to run in circle to get another trainer who had some experience. This again took 2 months of follow up with him.
6. Srinivas now told me that I need to pay another $500 now in order for my class to start. I was desperate and again fell for his promises. He said this time he will make sure he gets me a experienced trainer.
7. Was I wrong .... He gave me trainer called Chirag (who also goes by several other names). He started the class and as soon as he got the money, the classes became infrequent. Sometimes the trainer will say he has no time, other time he will say he has to go to movie so no class, othertimes he will say he is not well. I had no class again for 3 weeks.
At this point I was tired, I asked Srinivas to refund my money. Srinivas stopped taking my calls and stopped responding to my emails. I am filling complaint with local police station also.
Save HEADACHE and do not give this company any money. They are CHEATS!!