I’ve been calling Keen for some years now, off and on and agree with most of the reviews on here about specific advisors, becoming addicted, and getting ripped off. (Hence why we are on RipOffReport.com) About 7 years ago my cousin and I came across the website and thought it would be funny to try it. Then when some stuff started to come true and we began to get insight that we wouldn’t otherwise have, it became very addictive. Once my storm was over I stopped calling. Then when another crisis in which I didn’t know which way to turn, I found myself picking up the phone again. Trust and believe there are FAKE PSYCHICS AND REAL PSYCHICS. Most of all the, “advisor” you’re speaking to is going to pick up the person’s energy at the time of the reading. THIS IS MY WORD OF ADVICE IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS SERVICE:
- Right down the date, the person you spoke with, and what was said during the conversation. BAD “ADVISORS”: BluSkye
- Don’t give the advisor a whole bunch of information about your situation. You should be able to ask 1 question and they should be able to give you a reading off that 1 question. PERIOD. If they ask you “what’s going on” or “tell me a little bit about what’s going on” HANG UP IMMEDIATELY. They’re wasting your minutes and are just giving you advice that your neighborhood deli man can give you. - Ask for “insight” to a situation and then make your own decisions on how to handle a situation. Pray on it and God will lead you in the right path.
- Pick up a journal or a back specifically designated for your calls. Right the date, the name of the advisor you spoke with, and the details of the calls. Take notes. How can you determine the good ones from the bad ones if you don’t have any information to reference? If you’ve talked to quite a few advisors, they begin to mesh together; you can’t remember who said what, by when, and why.
– I’m not crazy about her method, tone of voice, etc. and she seems to be a very unhappy and bitter woman. From my experience she will twist the truth and at times flat out lie. HOWEVER she did cause me to jump into action based on the information she gave me. You can take that how you want to. JoStarks
– Again, gives advice based on what she would do in the situation. Some stuff she was correct on and some advice she gave only made the situation worse. (Again, these people are still human) Then she got to a point where she was just have a casual conversation you would with a friend. Nothing psychic there. VibrantSpirit
– So far this chick has been wrong all the way around and is very negative. I think she has the ability to look solely at negative energy and can’t see past it. So if you want to know “worse case scenario” call her. Jennifer Moran (aka Jennifer Moron someone else put it)
– Stay away from! Flat out lies and is creepy if you ask me. I asked her about a guy I was dating some years back about his feelings for me. Her words exactly “He will never love you and you will never love him. Its not there and will never be there. Just let it go.” Funny thing is a year later that very same man I called about became my husband. WRONG! Ask Fran
– Another miserable woman sitting at the computer telling lies and making situations worse. Raindance
– Fail! Helga Marrow
– She gave me one prediction and 8 days later gave me the complete opposite prediction. Specific questions like “If I invite him to church with me, will he come?” she was COMPLETELY wrong. Then turned around and flipped her prediction. Shoushan
– She was very vague, I had to give her info, and she answered her questions based on what I gave her. Not a psychic at all!!! Yvonne Spellcast
– Not a psychic and gave very vague answers based on the information I gave her. Jonathan Bullock
– I do believe he has some ability, but again I think he only sees negative thoughts and negative energy and doesn’t communicate that. So again call for “worse case scenario” information. Ms. Rhea
– BAD BAD BAD, I had to give info and she was very vague. No psychic there. Missanastasia
– FAIL! She was vague, wrong, all over the place, and said what she “thought” I wanted to here base on what I told her. Ellen Fornaro
– was ok, but I think I would pass. I had to ask a lot of questions which were 50/50 questions and gave answers that were based on the questions. Not really a reading if you ask me. Empathetic Ted
– real vague, seemed like he was reading from a script and basically said the same thing Ellen Fornaro said. (lol) ADVISORS I WOULD SUGGEST (you give them your name, maybe your birthday, and ask your question and they give a detailed reading): StarAngels
– I asked this woman one question and she gave a VERY VERY VERY DETAILED READING. Find out for yourself if in doubt. I saw her name on RipOffReport as a good one and called myself to find out. Shane Michael
– I can honestly say he can tune into what a person is showing him and tell you what’s on their mind, heart, and soul at that point in time. What you choose to do with that information is your business. He can’t see everything, but basically what the person is showing him at that point in time of their intentions or what is on their mind from something in the past. He can basically tell you what’s on their mind, heart, and soul at the time of the call. He can pick up on the situation without giving details. I would say he is right 85 to 90% of the time. Yet again, he is going to give you insight and you need to decide for yourself what to do with the information. The Man Whisperer
– She’s good and will give you a lot of details without giving her any real information. Over the course of 3 to 4 weeks, she’s been right, gave details that I didn’t ask for, and consistent. She gives you insight. TheQueen34
– She gives you a reality check. She can pick up on both negative and positive energy, but will tell you what you don’t want to hear in order for you to make some decisions and changes. The Rodman35
– I must say I loved speaking with him because he can give you a reading AND sound advice with little to no information, an honest male perspective, can tune in the person you are and give you insight off of that. He has a way about putting things for example during one call he said “Even a fish wouldn’t get hooked if he learned to keep his mouth shut” lol. Love him. He gives insight and good advice. Raine S Love
– there are a lot of “raine” advisors on Keen so be careful. Again, provided specific details, I asked 1 question and she gave me a full reading. Loveline with Darren
– He’s good on picking up current emotions also, but he’s a little off with timelines. I would say he’s normally off by 3 to 5 days (which is still d**n good). Ancestor of Light
– cheap, quick, straight to the point, and doesn’t want to waste your money. However, she isn’t as thorough or colorful as the other advisors. She’ll answer your question, give quick details, and move on. Don’t expect a long winded convo from her. SirCheo
– He is VERY EXPENSIVE however very good. He’s quick, straight to the point HOWEVER you still need to make decisions for yourself. He does make sure to tell you to wait 24 hours for an immediate prediction to come into play, however, his immediate predictions have been correct. Psychic Milou
– Only picks up on negative energy the emotions and thoughts of the person at the time of the call. That’s it. He can’t see any further than that no matter what he tells you. Lol. He’s been wrong on predictions but correct on what the person was feeling at the time.
You must trust your own intuition too!!! You can’t just go off of what someone else is telling you. If your spirit, mind, and heart are telling you to wear green today, then do it! Don’t wear purple just because a psychic tells you to. Another thing too, nothing is written in stone and you can make changes based on what you “think you know” is going to happen. Don’t spend thousands and hundreds of dollars to talk to someone. If you need to talk that much, go to a psychiatrist or a counselor to discuss your problems. They’re a lot cheaper than going to a psychic advisor, lol.