Complaint Review: Keen

• Reported By: Jennifer — Staten Island New York United States of America
Keen
Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Keen The Prediction QUEEN on KEEN and LIVEPERSON Brooklyn, New York

So I googled The Prediction Queen, because I wanted to see who else had experiences with her. I talked to her on LP but she is also on Keen I didnt tell her I was the same client as I was on LP and she told me the same info, which was a relief. Anyway She told me something that noone could have known, I came asking about my husband and if we were gonna be ok and if we were safe, because we were having minor issues nothing major, we were both just really stressed because of work and moving. Well she told me we would separate and ultimately divorce this was in 2009, she also seen another woman, well what do you know late 2010 we called it quits and I found out there was another woman, I was devastated. Well this made me come to her regularly I then found out something she told me in OCt happened today, Well she said she seen a child, in my future well I dismissed this, well today I found out my brother was in a accident and now his wife is asking that I take full custody of my nephew, she said the child came from an accident!!! I thought she met I would get preggo which is impossible. So I am curious to know if anyone else had experiences with her like this. I am shocked and really spooked out! I mean in a good way because there are not alot of good readers out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keen/Brooklyn-New-York-/Keen-The-Prediction-QUEEN-on-KEEN-and-LIVEPERSON-Brooklyn-New-York-1008621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keen