Complaint Review: Keen

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: 11205 — Austin Texas United States of America
Keen

Keen Jeekers 17 Jeekers 17 not a true psychic: confused fraud , Internet

Used the "psychic reader" Jeekers 17, and found her polite at first. Did not seem totally off base, but some things seemed wrong. However, I do not expect readers to be perfect and am actually understanding in a lot of ways to how they try to interpret and translate information. I do have a few readers that I really do use and trust, so I know there are a very select few out there that are legitimately talented. Later, I found that she would go back on her readings and say things like, " well you know, this all might not happen at all" uhhh, whaaaat? Or how about phrases like "this may or may not work out,.we will see" that is ridiculous! Then why are you a "psychic" ? Then she would make ridiculous insinuations like, she had trouble with her computer and had a headache so she took it as a "sign" that she should not read certain issues for me. Okay, no love life questions now. Wow, she has nerve, but I actually had questions about work and school that I was really curious about so that was fine. Then she of course was not accurate and missed things a real "psychic" should not miss. Suffice to say, she absolutely is a totally confused, deluded and dizzy flake. I also forgot to mention she accused me of things that were very odd and that I clarified for her and I still was polite. This woman is a complete basketcase hack!

Here is a list if other readers that were awful and their readings were WRONG: Kayyla (sees your lovers heart- laughable she was so off) Helga Morrow (wrong every time) Sister Catty (100% wrong) Journey by Spirit 50/50 but for her price that should be a much better % Steven Craig (nice but totally wrong) Ezra Gardner (WRONG, and a total lunatic- not one thing was accurate) The psychic One (mostly wrong)

Below are readers that I found to be professional and very accurate overall: Belladonna Laveau Mystical Eve Lady Ruby Ann (but she sometimes gets way off so you get the occasional crazy reading)

These lists are not complete, but I hope they help someone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keen/internet/Keen-Jeekers-17-Jeekers-17-not-a-true-psychic-confused-fraud-Internet-1006372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keen