Complaint Review: Keen.com - Ingenio.com - LiveAdvice.com

• Updated: Sat, January 30, 2010

• Reported By: Henriette — San Francisco California USA
Keen.com - Ingenio.com - LiveAdvice.com
San Francisco, California United States of America

Keen.com - Ingenio.com - LiveAdvice.com Waste of money San Francisco, California

I have been using Keen off and on for about five years.  I must say I have not had too many great psychics.  Most of them were fishing for information and just listening.

Here are a list of the psychics I called:

Happy1234=nothing she said happened

Lane Gray=she got a job situation correct, but everything after that was wrong

Merlinvon=tells you what you want to hear

Deborah Mills=everyone is your soulmate/nothing she said ever happened, but she says "spirit can take years" not for me

Marshall Delaware=smart guy and uses psychology/predictions way in the future

Asson Knight=tells you what you want to hear

Nicole Listens=no she doesn't!  She totally got my legal situation with my father wrong

Morgana Le Fey=very accurate about jobs/love way off

Psychic John=total scam artist trying to sell spells

Psychic James=yes/no questions/nothing he predicted happened

Psychic Johhnie=did not like me and hung-up on me

LadyLindaCares=she needs some sort of drug, because she is out there

There were others, but they all started to meld together.  90% expect you to be calling about love.  I would call when there was no particular guy in my life, which they did not like.  They would get vague with "you will meet a man, but it will be in the summer (if it is winter), spring (if it is fall), fall (if it is spring), etc.  They always gave themselves six month time frames.  I knew I was going to meet a man.

Then they would ask "is there someone in particular?" So you think about your last love interest and ask about him to get "he really loves you, but he has been hurt, shot, fill in the blank." Which leads to "you have a back and forth relationship with him." You get the picture.  Nice to know all the guys love me though.

Save your money and do not call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2010 01:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keencom-Ingeniocom-LiveAdvicecom/San-Francisco-California-/Keencom-Ingeniocom-LiveAdvicecom-Waste-of-money-San-Francisco-California-562160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keen.com - Ingenio.com - LiveAdvice.com