Complaint Review: Keen.com Psychic Network

• Submitted: Sun, August 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: mokuska — New York United States of America
Keen.com Psychic Network

Keen.com Psychic Network TJyla/ 373/ Lady Celest/ Readings by Kelly777/ Veruska18/ Mike Pace/ Storm Cestavani/ Eli Casey/ Kayyla/ Jagger01/ Seventh Son/ Deborahmills/ Angelic Power4u/ Victoria Sands The advisors will lead you on making you believe that something will happen in a such a way that you will keep calling back looking for answers and spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars, Internet

*General Comment: Wrongly Accused

*Consumer Suggestion: So when is the caller responsible?

*Consumer Suggestion: predictions

I have called in my lowest point one Keen advisor that led into another advisor and I am sorry to say that after calling several advisors (because most advisors will tell you what you want to hear, that will never happen) I have not found one advisor that I could rely on. This experience cost me a lot of money and no result for my money. Also, these advisors have no shame about their false predictions.

Calling one advisor for six months and when I asked her, why her prediction was not happening, she got upset with me that I was not positive?- that I was not patient?-she told me that her predictions eventually do happen. Well the honest truth is that her predictions Did not happen to me and she is one of the most popular advisors. The others I have listed I have also spoken to but their predictions did not happen. So if anyone out there who knows a good reliable psychic please let me know. THank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keencom-Psychic-Network/internet/Keencom-Psychic-Network-TJyla-373-Lady-Celest-Readings-by-Kelly777-Veruska18-Mike-Pa-932809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keen.com Psychic Network

#1 General Comment

Wrongly Accused

AUTHOR: MEK - ()

AngelicPower4U is a responsible and top advisor on Keen that I have known for many years.  I am also an advisor on Keen since 2002 and have personal experience with her.  She is an honest person and a talented psychic.  She does not draw out readings in order to make more money.  It takes time to connect to psychic energy; callers need to understand this.  AngelicPower4U read for me several times over the course of many years.  Every detail was correct.  Callers need to realize that this is psychic information and may time some time to come to pass. It may not even relate to what you're calling about, but it's what you need to know.  In my case, it took 9 years but everything she saw was accurate.  Psychic reading is difficult and takes tremendous energy and it takes time to connect with someone else's energy.  In all honestly, most of what I've read about psychics by those who report "ripoffs" is poorly written.  It doesn't take much to discern the intelligence of the one complaining.  Use common sense when getting psychic information.  There are days when I don't want to sign on and take calls because of the meanness of many callers. While I'm sure there are some frauds out there; it doesn't take much to pick them out.  There are many good people on Keen.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

So when is the caller responsible?

AUTHOR: niknak - (United States of America)

When I read these reports about months of calling or thousands of dollars, I want to know when are the people who call responsible for the monies they spend or the readings?  If you don't call, you will not lose tons of money, take responsibility.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

predictions

AUTHOR: online reader - (United States of America)

I don't know what questions you asked in your readings, your complaint was vague and unsubstantiated, but here's something I see ALL THE TIME. A psychic makes a prediction with CONDITIONS. The seeker is told that if they do "such and such" they will end up with a positive outcome. But the seeker refuses to take any action expecting everything to be rosy with no effort, as if the psychic writes the future just by saying out loud.

A couple of common examples:
Psychic says yes, job prospects look good for the next couple of months. But the seeker just sits on his butt over those two months, doesn't send any resumes, and then reams the psychic for getting it wrong.

A girl calls and complains about her boyfriend being hot and cold. The psychic says, yes he will eventually commit but you should be careful about trying to push him into it in the meantime. The girl takes the complete opposite route, calls and texts him fifty times a day, and then goes and cries to Ripoff Report when she's dumped.

"Why didn't you tell me?!?!" they say. They were told, they didn't listen!

I see a lot of complaints about psychics only telling customers what they want to hear, and there are a few but they can't and don't last long in the biz. For the most part NO! You only heard what you wanted to. Even with the most accurate psychic in the world you still have to take responsibility for your own life.

"So if anyone out there who knows a good reliable psychic please let me know." Really? You called several readers you weren't happy with, and you think one more's gonna do it? This is compulsive behavior that you can't blame on Keen.