- Report: #671745
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Keen.com
Keen.com182 Howard St., Ste. 826 San Francisco, California United States of America
Keen.com About the advisors on any web sites San Francisco, California
*Consumer Comment: are you serious
*General Comment: Besides . . . .
*Consumer Comment: Yeah right
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. They did not like the answers. 2. The reading did not come out as they would have liked. 3. It's a scammer trying to get a free reading. 4. A psychic that is trying to hurt another psychics business.
YES THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT DO THAT SORT OF THING...
No one is perfect ... No one is 100 % ...they are only human!
Ask yourself Why did I call them, perhaps you need to see a Psychologist or a Psychiatrist not a psychic...
Also how can you expect a person to help you in 3 minutes!
What you do not understand those psychics online only make about half of what they charge do to the fees that the sites charge them...most of the psychics out there DO CARE...
Yes there are some that do not...however blame yourself for calling not them... No one FORCED you to call...
You had a problem ...and they tried to help the best they could...Now you bash them...come on!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2010 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keencom/San-Francisco-California-94105/Keencom-About-the-advisors-on-any-web-sites-San-Francisco-California-671745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.