• Report: #205663

keen.com Internet U.S.A.

Keen.com Psychic SCAM Rip Off People nationwide

*Consumer Comment: the psychics reviews.com

*Consumer Suggestion: It Seems Like People Would Get the Message

Most psychics on Keen.com are FAKE!
They feed you with what you like to hear to keep you
calling back for reassurance about their predictions.

"psychicachilles" scammed me around $1000, on phone
calls and a stupid "love spell," which she claimed it has 100% success rate otherwise money back. I didn't really believe in this sort of things. However, because I wanted my lover to return to me badly and I spoke to her for a while and she's always so supportive that I developed
trust in her. Therefore, I thought why not give it a try. And of course it didn't work and she never give me my money back.

I can sense that they all have some sort of psychic abilities. So they know what to say to keep you on the hook.

Be ware and be aware.

Jessie
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2006 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keencom/internet/Keencom-Psychic-SCAM-Rip-Off-People-nationwide-205663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keen.com

the psychics reviews.com

AUTHOR: saved from ex - (USA)

the psychic reviews.com is a bunch of old pathetic fatal attraction women. i am about to start a blog to alert men. as a man i registered with the site as my sister had seen a comment from someone she suspected was my ex gf. sure enough it was her. i will never get back together with her especially now. she left her husband to be with me and i ran. how can i take her serious?

she may leave me tomorrow also. she is going around to psychics who are giving her false hope as i will never be with her. i am with my new gf and we r planning to marry. she is so sick, i think she is dangerous. i want to alert all men to register with the site and see if your crazy ex gf is trying to use voodoo to get you back. most of these women have a lot of issues.

they fight constantly with each other, put down each other and attack each other on the site. if they look within themselves they will find that was the reason most of us men left them in the first place. if i find out that my current girlfriend has anything to do wtih the site i will run run run. it is so sad that women are reduced to this. MEN REGISTER AND CHECK IT OUT. so very sad.

#2 Consumer Suggestion