Complaint Review: Keen.com

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: Keepitprivate — Alabama
Keen.com
Internet USA

Keen.com rips off their advisors! Do not use this service unless you want to work for free! does not pay, makes transactions and call history disappear Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Keen is a Legit Company for ALL advisors

I signed up for a keen.com a while back as an advisor. I am familiar with systems like keen being that I already accept calls on niteflirt.com on a regular basis. Their systems are practically identical.

Last month I had 2 calls on Keen.com from the same customer. When the calls finished, I checked my account and was happy to see close to $40 listed in my account.

When I recently signed onto keen.com to check my payment status, the calls, the customer and the transactions had completely disapeared from my account. I searched and searched and could find no record of the call, customer, amount or transaction. [continued below]....

.....

Sent an email to Keen.com for support with this. All they did was send me an email that was not in reference to my support question.

I would highly advise advisors to NOT USE keen.com unless you want to be taken advantage of, ripped off and work for free. I have sent a second request for support and dependent on their answer, I will decide at that time whether to cancel my account or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keencom/internet/Keencom-rips-off-their-advisors-Do-not-use-this-service-unless-you-want-to-work-for-fre-1075309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keen.com

Keen is a Legit Company for ALL advisors

AUTHOR: Pamela F - ()

I'm sorry, but what you stated here is not accurate. I've been an employee of keen since May of 2001. I've been paid when I'm supposed to and the amount I'm supposed to, at all times. Occassionally, there will be a tech glitch and the money won't show in the system after I've had a call from a client. The proper protocal is to call engineering and report the problem. It's a rare occurance and my money was refundent immediately each time.

Keen pays and pays well (and often).

slave