Complaint Review: Keenzo.com

• Reported By: Tim — RICE Texas United States of America
Keenzo.com
Believe they are out of NY Internet United States of America

Keenzo.com Never received products or reimbursement! Internet

Ordered items that were listed in stock. They debited my account 2 days later for payment in full. Approximately 2 weeks later I tried contacting them via their messaging system. Thier system said they would respond within 24 hrs.

Never received response. Checked the items I ordered on their website and they were listed as "not in stock" .

Tried contacting them 2 additional times over the next couple of weeks. (Guess what) No response.

I have filed a report with the NY BBB and I still have not received a response or a refund of my money.

It has been nearly 2 months with no results but that's okay because I will post complaints on every venue I come across. I don't forget or forgive until someone makes it right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keenzocom/internet/Keenzocom-Never-received-products-or-reimbursement-Internet-1018235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keenzo.com