Complaint Review: Keffer Hyundai

Keffer Hyundai
9010 Independence Blvd Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Keffer Hyundai Lawsuits Against Keffer Hyundai Charlotte, North Carolina

This is Jack Stratton. I own the website jailthekeffers.com

My wife currently has a rapidly moving lawsuit in the N.C. courts against Dwayne Moser, Keffer Hyundai, and James Keffer.

James Keffer should be aware that he could have quickly and easily settled my wife's current lawsuit, but he chose instead to pay his lawyer (apparently large sums of money) to dig an even deeper hole for Keffer.

Now James Keffer is going to be sued again, this time in FEDERAL COURT.
My wife and I are both filing multi-million dollar federal lawsuits AGAINST JAMES KEFFER AND HIS LAWYER.

Keffer may want to hire a different lawyer for his upcoming federal cases. My wife Kathy (a pro se housewife with no legal experience) has already beaten and publicly humiliated James Keffer's current lawyer in state court.

I am personally "chomping at the bit" to get James Keffer and his lawyer in federal court.
Regardless of what James Keffer's lawyer may tell him, KEFFER WILL LOSE IN FEDERAL COURT.

Our federal lawsuits are going to SHOCK Keffer and his lawyer, and hopefully the entire community.
Furthermore, I have aquired the following two domain names to directly and publicly deal with James Keffer's lawyer:

The above-referenced sites are under construction, as is our ALL NEW UPDATED jailthekeffers.com site to be unveiled soon (documenting all the additional evidence we have gathered since my wife's current state lawsuit was filed).

While James Keffer's lawyer has been busy collecting Keffer's money, I have been busy collecting evidence.

Other Keffer victims out there, please contact me with your documented evidence against Keffer dealerships, owners, managers, employees, and lawyers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keffer-Hyundai/Charlotte-North-Carolina-/Keffer-Hyundai-Lawsuits-Against-Keffer-Hyundai-Charlotte-North-Carolina-722348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keffer Hyundai