Complaint Review: Keffer Hyundai

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:monroe North Carolina
Keffer Hyundai
East Indepedence Blvd. Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 704-714-4700
  • Web:
  • Category: Employees

Keffer Hyundai - Shawn Howard - Dwayne Moser Refusing to service or repair my 2007 Hyundai for the third 4th transmission repair, no longer will honor the tires for life contract I signed. Charlotte North Carolina

I have had mechanical issues with the car since I purchased it from Keffer in December of 2006. The car is a lemon and they refuse to stand behind there product. The biggest complaint I have is Shawn Howard,who I cant believe anyone would continue to employ knowing his peers have daily complaints from customers. They have went tothe end of the earth to blame the transmission problems on the car being hit from behind almost 3 years ago.

Shawn Howard lied to me and my wife about more than one issue with our car. He took the door off after , me the customer , ask him not too and then informed me I would have to pay the labor charges. He ctoldmy wife that if she picked her car upthen she would drive it off the lot without a rear door.

Want a jerk!! Hopefully he will have to deal with someone of his demeaner on something thats very important to him and something he pays dearly for . Thankfully he saw my earlier report and I hope you see this one you poor excuse for an employee.Jim Keffer should be embarrassesd and ashamed for signing a payroll check for you! I plan to continue to exhaust allavenues to make my point! have already contacted the BBB, consumer affairs,channel9, whistle blowers,his corporate office.You need to clean house Jim Keffer!

Once again shawn ,hope you see this,and if not if you know him, get it to him. On my next follow up I willlist his peers who dont have his as he may think,GOOD LUCK SHAWN!!

Scott ward
monroe, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keffer-Hyundai/Charlotte-North-Carolina/Keffer-Hyundai-Shawn-Howard-Dwayne-Moser-Refusing-to-service-or-repair-my-2007-Hyunda-418369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keffer Hyundai