Complaint Review: Keiser College - ECampus

• Submitted: Sat, June 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 20, 2009

• Reported By:Delray Beach Florida
Keiser College - ECampus
www.keisercollege.org Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Keiser College - ECampus Keiser Ecampus-Ripoff HeadQuarters Ft. Lauderdale Florida

In response to the complaint others had against college, the same exact things happened to me. I applied to Keiser ECampus in 2005, at the time they were the only ones offering online courses. I spoke to the advisor about my financial aid and the length of the program. I was going to obtain a Bachelors Degree in Business Management. The tuition I was being charged was obsurd, when I found out the same degree was 4 times less at other schools.

I called and had myself withdrawn from Keiser at the end of the term. When I called to get my transcripts to enroll at PBCC, I was told I had a balance left on my account of $321. Fine, I called to pay the fees. This time the Bursar advised me my balance was $1794. I told her she must be mistaken I only owe $321 which is what I was calling to pay. By the time I was done, I was so frustrated I asked for the person in charge. That person put me in contact with an off site person in charge of finace located in North Florida. Until this day in June 2009, I have not heard back from this lady who was looking into the charges and calling me back.

Now the finally story came out to there was employee there that was calling harrassing the students to return to school and the balance owed would be forgiven. he emailed and called me several times, each time I told him I was not interested. He took it upon his self and re-enrolled me against my will causing this bill. He was fired and I am stuck with the bill.

This school is by far the worst and there has to something in the Floirda law that prohibitd these type of things from happening. Now I can't continue my studies, because I owe this bill which I simply refuse to pay, making a domino effect, balance=no transcript=no financial aid=no classes!!!!

This is an injustice to many people and Keiser should be shut down and fined.

C ****
Delray Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keiser-College-ECampus/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida/Keiser-College-ECampus-Keiser-Ecampus-Ripoff-HeadQuarters-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-463334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keiser College - ECampus