Complaint Review: Keiser University

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: LO — Daytona Beach Florida United States of America
Keiser University
Daytona Beach Daytona Beach, Florida United States of America

Keiser University DO NOT GO UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO LOSE YOUR MONEY Daytona Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: FYI

I attended a college prior to Keiser, however, the school was long in the commute and the hours was not to my liking. I chose Keiser because it was only mins away from where I lived. I attened one class and found out I was only getting 6 credits transferred from my previous college. 6 out of 57. No way!

so I withdrawled from keiser. I was covered by the VA and they were paying for my class that I attended. Now, keiser wants me to either finish up my semester or pay them for withdrawling. (1800).

I had already started my class with the college I previously attended.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keiser-University/Daytona-Beach-Florida-/Keiser-University-DO-NOT-GO-UNLESS-YOUR-WILLING-TO-LOSE-YOUR-MONEY-Daytona-Beach-Florida-900492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keiser University

FYI

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

The school want you to either finish or pay them because they don't want to lose money. If you finish the semester, the school do not need to return the money supported by the government for your enrollment. If you do not, they have to return the money back to the government and that's why they want your money. They (for-profit schools) all are money hunger, so they will try to get money from you one way or the other.

PS: Did you drop out before the class start or the money disbursed from the government arrive?