Complaint Review: Keisha Barney

• Reported By: frankieg — Dallas Texas
Keisha Barney
4435 Beltway PLACE, Arlington, Texas Arlington, Texas United States of America

Keisha Barney Latasha This woman stole 10 of my paintings Arlington, Texas

Keisha Barney posted a ad on craigslist for art instructors. She interviewed me and hired me on the spot. She asked me to paint demo paintings for her business "The Canvas". She also had other artists paint paintings too. I painted 10 paintings for her. She kept postponing the opening over and over. When I finally realized that it was never going to open, it was too late. I quit my job thinking this was my new job. I then called her and text ed her, but she wouldn't return my artwork. She wouldn't return anybody's art. I value the work at around 3,000.00 I should have took her to court, but I'm a starving artist. Do not do business with this person she's dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keisha-Barney/Arlington-Texas-/Keisha-Barney-Latasha-This-woman-stole-10-of-my-paintings-Arlington-Texas-1038743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keisha Barney