Complaint Review: Keith Anderson

• Updated: Mon, November 29, 2010

• Reported By: Joey — Bakersfield California United States of America
Keith Anderson
434 E. 1325 S Provo, Utah United States of America

Keith Anderson He wants to buy my professional camera and he sent me an e-mail saying he sent my money by Merchant Express. To send him camera right away so my money can be release by Merchant Express. Provo, Utah

I had my Panasonic Professional Camera for sale on Craiglist.  I was contacted by one Keith Anderson that he wanted to purchase said item for his son in Africa. That his son was doing studies up there. That he wanted me to shipped the camera to his son and Mr Anderson would paid me a little more if I could send it to him right away. I told I would once I got the money in my hands. No sooner did I e-mailed my response to Mr. Anderson , I got an e-mail back (supposedly ) from Merchant Express saying they confirm Mr. Anderson (the buyer) sending me $1,350.00 for purchase of camera. That I was to
shipped to his son in Africa and than Merchant Express would send me the money right way they were holding for me. I contacted Merchant Express and discover this was a fraud. Thank you, Merchant Express for saving me from losing my camera.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2010 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keith-Anderson/Provo-Utah-19703/Keith-Anderson-He-wants-to-buy-my-professional-camera-and-he-sent-me-an-e-mail-saying-he-666436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keith Anderson