Complaint Review: Keith Barnhart

• Submitted: Sat, April 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Angry Cousin — Valencia California
Keith Barnhart

Keith Barnhart Disgustin old fart, seems all his other reports show hes a real looser, WAKE up LADIES, Internet

*General Comment: Scammers

*Consumer Comment: Eyes wide open

Wake up Ladies!

This guy was hittin on my cuz,  checked him out on the internet  found him at this site.  kept an eye on my cuz since this guy is such an old fart, hitting her up sounded like a hustler. Ladies he's trash from the word go, givin us good guys a bad wrap.

Got a pic of his ride.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keith-Barnhart/internet/Keith-Barnhart-Disgustin-old-fart-seems-all-his-other-reports-show-hes-a-real-looser-WA-1041289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keith Barnhart

#1 General Comment

Scammers

AUTHOR: Documentary on Scammers - ()

Dear "Eyes Wide Open"

I am writing a documentary on scammers and swindlers and have found this guy in particular to be on a continuous journey to see how many people he can swindle and destroy. If you have a story on this person please message me on FB at Austin Greene.

Eyes wide open

AUTHOR: Goodhearted - ()

I just want to thank you for posting this.. I have too been involed with this man. I wish we could futer discuss this I would like to hear the information and to see if it's simular to mine. I would be interested to hear how they met and see if it was simular to my situation.LADIES BEWARE!