Complaint Review: Keith Grayson, Aim Debt Free

• Updated: Tue, September 20, 2011

• Reported By: CStreet — Metairie Louisiana United States of America
Keith Grayson, Aim Debt Free
5104 South OBT #224 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Keith Grayson, Aim Debt Free Platinum Advisory Group Identity Theft Orlando, Florida

I was contacted by Keith Grayson of Platinum Advisory Group over the phone. He told me that he got my contact information from credit agencies who thought I needed their debt consolidation services.

I was told to sign the contract and return it. Then, got an email with the documents set up so they could be electronically signed. I never signed anything at any point to date.

I never at any point signed anything by mail or electronically. I tried to call the number they list and got an out of state cell phone voicemail.

Once again I never signed any written agreement with Aim Debt Free nor Platinum Advisory group, however they drafted $388.40 out of my account last night electronically. They had on the electronic check that I authorized the payment on 9/15/11, which is a total lie.

Do not give out any information to this person or any other entity claiming to need your personal information to help consolidate your debt. This is a total scam and so is Keith Grayson and any company he works with or for.

If anyone has an information, that may assist me in getting my bank to reverse the charge, please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2011 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keith-Grayson-Aim-Debt-Free/Orlando-Florida-32810/Keith-Grayson-Aim-Debt-Free-Platinum-Advisory-Group-Identity-Theft-Orlando-Florida-779050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keith Grayson, Aim Debt Free