• Report: #732028

• Reported By: Tim — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Keith Jones
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Keith Jones is a very evil man Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Keith Jones in OKC interviewed me for a job doing phone sales from Vegas.  I told him I was broke and he guaranteed me a job and set up training for Sunday night.

He called me an hour ahead of the time and said we'd do it Monday morning.  Got on the conference call and he said he was swamped and we'd do it that night.  He called that night and swore we'd do it Tuesday morning.

Never heard from him again even though he left several voice mails and emails.

Two weeks go by and I emailed him again.  He finally wrote back.  What's funny is that he called me all kind of vulgar names while never apologizing for leaving me hanging.

After telling him was classless what he did, he bragged how much money he was making and called me more vulgar names.

If this guy pitches you on anything, run and hide.....and guard your wallet.

He actually thought it was hilarious he screwed me over so bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2011 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keith-Jones/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-/Keith-Jones-is-a-very-evil-man-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-732028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keith Jones